Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

^ Good looks, but what ima do is start the cycle @ the Times Square store then go to the LIC, Metropolitian av, or Bay Parkway spots to get my other freebies.
I figure if any store is up on this scam it would be the Times Square one, that's why I'm going there first and not going back.
pimp.gif

NYC heads, to the people goin to time Square, can u please tell me if NBA2k10 is in stock for ps3? i tried callin but it always says to leave a message.

They refused to give me a giftreceipt at TRU at times square so im done with that store.

Btw the game selection sucks

im at 3games now and still not enough

^^ Im sure the word is out .. I tried yesterday morning and they seemed to be hip to it. but i found a way around it. i refuse to take a loss. but yeah timessquare is a reynoldz wrap. Unless ur word game is on point.

Im headed to my other spot in a few minz to see whats good. Looks like the fun is gonna be over real soon for us Ny's .. we make it too obvious lol. I seena few other dudes doin it wrong yesterday, makin it hot .. lucky for me shorty was feelin me and gave me her number so she let me slide. Imma be back at herspot later.. but its a long drive * Hint *.

Good Luck People. DONT MAKE IT HOT. BE COOL. SMILE . lol

I wasn't able to get cash back today. I gave my 2 games and the original receipt and she tried to give me back cash for one game. I was like why would Igive you two games and get back money for one. She called her manager over and was like how does it make sense for us to give you a free game? I'm like IDKit made sense yesterday. I'm gonna try again with gift receipts later today.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I wasn't able to get cash back today. I gave my 2 games and the original receipt and she tried to give me back cash for one game. I was like why would I give you two games and get back money for one. She called her manager over and was like how does it make sense for us to give you a free game? I'm like IDK it made sense yesterday. I'm gonna try again with gift receipts later today.

Same thing with me yesterday.. i was nervous i thought i was gettin introuble.. UNTIL I SHUT HER DOWN. i was like nevermind just gimmie back my 2 games imGOOD. had someone else do it for me... and went in for another kill lol. *** Important Info *** A friend of mine works at bestbuy. i mentioned this lil "loophole" he says be careful.. that we can get away with it, but if they notice were getting over they will try to stop us. Review cams or whatever it isthat they do and we might get in trouble for grand larceny or something.. he said he's seen it before.. i dont know how true this is. Just a heads up.

After u guys buy the 3 games at the first TRUs, do you return to their Customer Service, or go to the next TRUs and return at their Customer Service, get theGIft card and buy 3 more games and repeat???

laugh.gif
@ NT and this simple minded scams...i remember dudes were going nutsin another thread for some offer from Macys-

this is widespread and not that serious....if you catch somebody who cares they will be on alert...best bet is to WAIT UNTIL THE SALE IS OVER...

I wasn't able to get cash back today. I gave my 2 games and the original receipt and she tried to give me back cash for one game. I was like why would I give you two games and get back money for one. She called her manager over and was like how does it make sense for us to give you a free game? I'm like IDK it made sense yesterday. I'm gonna try again with gift receipts later today.
are u try get cash back as in u paid $0 for 3 games? or recycle the paid 2 and get 3 more? cuz the same happened to me the first time. dont giveur "ORIGINAL RECEIPT" yall. thats the whole point in asking for "GIFT RECEIPTS" cause the only option TRU can give u is store credit on agift card when returning with gift receipts. its posted on there big %+@ policy billboard. i learned my lesson
laugh.gif

and to jordandon i returned my 2 at the next TRU got the gift cards and spending that at the 1st TRU. i only have 2 around my way within a 25 mile radius

laugh.gif
@ NT and this simple minded scams...i remember dudes were going nuts in another thread for some offer from Macys-

this is widespread and not that serious....if you catch somebody who cares they will be on alert...best bet is to WAIT UNTIL THE SALE IS OVER...

If the sale is over, how are they going to get 3 games for the price of 2?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

laugh.gif
@ NT and this simple minded scams...i remember dudes were going nuts in another thread for some offer from Macys-

fixed

Alright, time to take down the St. Louis area. Too bad I only have about 5 TRU in the area.

My girl is in on this, she is going to make things a lot easier with the returns. Here we go...

Some of ya'll are whoring this a bit too much, do ya'll really need like 5-6 copies of NBA 2k10?

Ya'll the same dudes that get tight when a store stops doing promotions like this.
indifferent.gif

Just get games you want.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

are u try get cash back as in u paid $0 for 3 games? or recycle the paid 2 and get 3 more? cuz the same happened to me the first time. dont give ur "ORIGINAL RECEIPT" yall. thats the whole point in asking for "GIFT RECEIPTS" cause the only option TRU can give u is store credit on a gift card when returning with gift receipts. its posted on there big %+@ policy billboard. i learned my lesson
laugh.gif

and to jordandon i returned my 2 at the next TRU got the gift cards and spending that at the 1st TRU. i only have 2 around my way within a 25 mile radius
I was getting cash back yesterday with the og receipt. Didn't work today.

Originally Posted by chino905

NYC heads, to the people goin to time Square, can u please tell me if NBA2k10 is in stock for 360? i tried callin but it always says to leave a message.

^JayPesoz, if ur lookin for NBA2k10 for Xbox 360, try calling the TRU at Metropolitan ave. It was on of the games i returned for the 360 b/c i wanted it forthe ps3.

I'm just tight that most accessories for the XBox is gone (even on the site). I wish I knew it was included in the sale from the get-go.

Random question here, but have any of you guys tried returning the games you don't want to Wal-Mart for cash? I'm not sure on this, but I thoughtWal-Mart would take returns even without a receipt? That way you wouldn't have to spend ANY money.

Originally Posted by Showstoppa2345

Random question here, but have any of you guys tried returning the games you don't want to Wal-Mart for cash? I'm not sure on this, but I thought Wal-Mart would take returns even without a receipt? That way you wouldn't have to spend ANY money.
I tried this before but with an ipod touch i got for free with Apples back to school promo, they said it was too much money to do a return likethat but they also told me they can check if something has been scanned by walmart when it was initially purchased but that might be a rare case.

Back
Top Bottom