Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

^
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

app3612051255559190.jpg

I think i'm done idk getting some more to give away on my radio show... Wreckradio
pimp.gif
106.3fm in NYC or ROyalradio1063.com

holler

smh.gif

i gota get on this

Alright, got a new situation for everybody:

The last store I went to gave me one gift receipt for all 3 games. I know which one I got free, so I am keeping that one but I still plan on returning theother 2. Has anybody else ran into a situation like this?

Originally Posted by JCH3

Alright, got a new situation for everybody:

The last store I went to gave me one gift receipt for all 3 games. I know which one I got free, so I am keeping that one but I still plan on returning the other 2. Has anybody else ran into a situation like this?

We did twice and the customer service people were cool with just returning two. BUT my other friend tried to do it and was denied. So it varies. Just try itand if it doesn't work, wait until the next shift arrives or hop over to another TRU.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Wal Mart does exchanges without a receipt,
nerd.gif
?

I have a TRU gift card, but I can't find the elusive NBA 2k10. I went to an adjacent Best Buy just to see if this "NBA 2k10" video game actually exists and guess what they had a bunch of copies for XBOX,
mad.gif

Makes me want to just settle for NBA Live,
smh.gif
, They have plenty of those. Is it just the fact that Kobe is on the cover that you can't find this game in LA? or is it that people are wiping out all the stock at TRU?

Here is walmart's return policy:

http://walmartstores.com/7658.aspx

if TRU doesn't have a game you want, you can return your free game at Walmart and get it there.

This lady working customer service had the audacity to say she was gonna call the cops LOL. No point of even wylin out, just on the next TRU.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Safer to return one game at a time.

A nosy *#* cashier questioned how i got a $131.xx giftcard. Told him i was good at calculating tax.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by biff lawson

app3612051255559190.jpg

I think i'm done idk getting some more to give away on my radio show... Wreckradio
pimp.gif
106.3fm in NYC or ROyalradio1063.com

holler

smh.gif

i gota get on this

smh.gif
I cant stop since I posted this I got another Madden 10 for giveaway on theair

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Safer to return one game at a time.

A nosy *#* cashier questioned how i got a $131.xx giftcard. Told him i was good at calculating tax.

I thought the same thing today. But you have a nice response sir.

Originally Posted by the north west

when yall do this do you ever go back to the same store?
I am not sure if I will or not. But my girlfriend has agreed to help me with at least a few of them.

F*** i tried to have my sis return two games with the gift receipts.

The lady at customer service called the manager and he said he could only give store credit for one game even though they took both games back.
indifferent.gif

So my sis said ok and and now I got a GC for $71.40 and one free game.

I think they finally catchin on.
mad.gif

Buy form store A, return at store B. Then buy at B, return at store C. Then buy a store C, and return back to store A.
Complete the cycle.

I want one game but I have to get 3 to get the one free. So what are some good shooters for someone who doesnt play alot of video games that one can catch onto really fast?

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

^ Tukwila.

I knew I shoudn't have gone there 4 days in a row.
oh you messing it up for me, especially since i know the cashier in the r zone.....you get a
mad.gif
from me.......check your pm's though, i do have some quick questions for yah

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

F*** i tried to have my sis return two games with the gift receipts.

The lady at customer service called the manager and he said he could only give store credit for one game even though they took both games back.
indifferent.gif

So my sis said ok and and now I got a GC for $71.40 and one free game.

I think they finally catchin on.
mad.gif

YO, this just happened to me in Bellevue. I started at the Tukwila one. They must be on to it by now.

SMH at your greedy SOB's ruining it for the pple next year.

be content with your 2 free games u mofos.

^^ I already got nine free games from this scam.

But instead of ending with a $131 GC, I got a $71 gift card and Halo ODST which I gotta try and sell now.

Back
Top Bottom