Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

So far off this scheme I have gotten uncharted 2, wolfestein, batman arkham and a red dual shock 3 controller for free. I'm going to exchange batman nextmonth for MW2. Man I love this scheme.

If anyone's in NYC, preferably Queens or Brooklyn, I'm willing to trade a sealed Uncharted 2 for a sealed NBA 2k10 (PS3).

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

damn me and my friend went to one in Fullerton and got shut down. old guy knew something was up when we both returned our items for store credit. we were about to purchase our games and dude hits us with the : "can't give you gift receipts for those." luckily i still got my store credit card. he even went on the phone and said something about sending an e-mail out tom
frown.gif
hopefully i can pull one last trip tom.
I have a feeling this gonna be the last time TRU has a deal like this lol. Unless they change the system around so that all the games are priced 40/40/40.
This. People keep abusing this deal and they just won't do it next year.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

damn me and my friend went to one in Fullerton and got shut down. old guy knew something was up when we both returned our items for store credit. we were about to purchase our games and dude hits us with the : "can't give you gift receipts for those." luckily i still got my store credit card. he even went on the phone and said something about sending an e-mail out tom
frown.gif
hopefully i can pull one last trip tom.
I have a feeling this gonna be the last time TRU has a deal like this lol. Unless they change the system around so that all the games are priced 40/40/40.
This. People keep abusing this deal and they just won't do it next year.

This wont be happening again. Seen a few dudes trying it. Just by the look of things i could tell something was up.. They had a BIG FAT FAIL SIGN ON THEM. impretty sure they messed up a few things . 1 Obviously wrong move would be to have your 4 or 5 buddies that are pulling this little scam, tag along with you..side by side just chilling.. each expecting to have the games returned. 4 dudes , 2 games a piece .. All being returned in exchange for GIFT CARDS.. Likec'mOn. Some of ya'll really OD'ed.. but its cool i cant complain i got what i NEEDED sold the rest. btw uncharted looks like soo much fun maybe 13copies was a bit much lol. jus kiddin bout that part lol

I need Nba2k10 and Uncharted. Lol i dont think im going to quit untill i get those 2 games.

So far i got madden 10,Nba 2k10, and Batman AA

I went to the TRU in Mineola by Roosevelt Field Mall in LI, NY on monday and couldn't find anything. Funny thing though was the cashier was telling peopleto buy random games and trade them in later.

I'm going back today, wish me luck!

Went back to Best Buy yesterday to have them match TRU & copped Uncharted 2 before they sold out. So far they've matched twice with no problems. Goingtomorrow to get some accessories.

So it's a wrap for me

Got 3 uncharted and 3 brutal legends yesterday

In total within 3 days I got 18 free games

HEADS UP-Amazon has this deal going on right, but I don't know the limitations of the deal

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

So it's a wrap for me

HEADS UP-Amazon has this deal going on right, but I don't know the limitations of the deal
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thats just str8 OD....[/color]
grin.gif

yal ridiculous lol. i don't even have a ps3 but i might go get some games and flip so i can get a ps3 lol.

I hate all you buying the games up. I went into TRU near me and guy said dude came in and bought all 12 copies with his buddies. Can't find NBA2k10.

Screw TRU, I don't care if I am spending an extra $60, I will never set foot in that store again.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'm going in with my two gift receipts and hoping for store credit... wish me luck

Let me know how it goes. In sac right? I havent hit up the one in Arden yet, I need to do it one more time.
They had some @*$!@ working behind the counter and said i needed to bring the 3rd game in (even though its opened, 2k10) to adjust it.... not so sure what that meant.
Which one did you go to? I did it successfully at the one in Roseville and Citrus heights by sunrise mall. I went again just now but didnt work but it was because yesterday I bought 2 Need for speeds and flash point and was gonna return a need for speed but I guess I took the one that was marked free on the system but the dude seem pretty cool and tried to work around it but he said it couldnt. I'm gonna go back tomorrow with the right need for speed this time. lol
The one by the Costco... i might just go in again and try it or send my girl to do it.... and I'll try Citrus Heights first too

For all you people saying it doesn't work in sac locations, yal must be doing something wrong cause i murked all the TRUs from sunday to yesterday

here's the list I hit up on the daily, sometimes twice

1. Roseville
2. Greenback/Sunrise
3. Arden
4. Elk Grove ( Don't do it if this chubby asian girl named Jenny is working, I had to give her a piece of my mind cause she wouldn't give me giftreceipts. Had to hit her with the show me a written policy where it says you cant give gift receipts, she couldn't so i won!)
5. Vacaville

TIP-Sometimes it's easier to get the two paid games on the same gift receipt. Show them the receipt and be like yo i was supposed to get a free game howcome I didn't? They usually let me get away with that one

I've been peeping this thread from my BB all week. Been sick so I havent been able to hop on it. But trust me I'm trying to surpass GenerationZ and hiskillings hes done. haha.

So I've got my hussel skills on just wondering what the actual deal is with the accessories?

Also is the same thing going down with best buy if they match it? My friend is a supervisor there, i can make a dealy killing since they are next to each otherbest buy and TRU

I'm in Dallas, TX anyone hitting up these spots. i'm going to the on on 75 right next to best buy.

For all you people saying it doesn't work in sac locations, yal must be doing something wrong cause i murked all the TRUs from sunday to yesterday

1. Roseville
2. Greenback/Sunrise
3. Arden
4. Elk Grove ( Don't do it if this chubby asian girl named Jenny is working, I had to give her a piece of my mind cause she wouldn't give me gift receipts. Had to hit her with the show me a written policy where it says you cant give gift receipts, she couldn't so i won!)
5. Vacaville

TIP-Sometimes it's easier to get the two paid games on the same gift receipt. Show them the receipt and be like yo i was supposed to get a free game how come I didn't? They usually let me get away with that one

Did you do the returns? cuz i got the gift receipts easy. Its just the taking the games back for store credit part...

So it's a wrap for me

eek.gif
That's like more than a $1,000 worth of games beforetax. Good stuff though
pimp.gif

1. Roseville
2. Greenback/Sunrise
3. Arden
4. Elk Grove ( Don't do it if this chubby asian girl named Jenny is working, I had to give her a piece of my mind cause she wouldn't give me gift receipts. Had to hit her with the show me a written policy where it says you cant give gift receipts, she couldn't so i won!)
5. Vacaville

TIP-Sometimes it's easier to get the two paid games on the same gift receipt. Show them the receipt and be like yo i was supposed to get a free game how come I didn't? They usually let me get away with that one
hows that tip suppose to work? if u "supposedly" got the games as gifts and wouldnt know about the deal

I've been peeping this thread from my BB all week. Been sick so I havent been able to hop on it. But trust me I'm trying to surpass GenerationZ and hiskillings hes done. haha.

So I've got my hussel skills on just wondering what the actual deal is with the accessories?

Also is the same thing going down with best buy if they match it? My friend is a supervisor there, i can make a dealy killing since they are next to each otherbest buy and TRU

I'm in Dallas, TX anyone hitting up these spots. i'm going to the on on 75 right next to best buy.

cant find Uncharted 2 @ any of the TRU near me.

might just have to buy some games and exchange them when they get Uncharted back in stock.

1. Roseville
2. Greenback/Sunrise
3. Arden
5. Vacaville

Damn you drove all over the place

I didn't say I get them as gifts, I say I bought them for gifts and I don't have my original receipt

SO MY BEST BUY WONT HONOR THIS DEAL.. THEY SAID THEY CANT GIVE AWAY ANYTHING.. They can price match but thats it.. For those who went to bestbuy, HOW DID THEYDO IT?

Back
Top Bottom