Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

The TRUs I went to were straight up terrible. Good thing BB allowed me to price match one the games, so I got Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, and RE:5. Unchartedis
eek.gif
. I'm going to return RE for Fifa, and Brutal for MW2 when it releases

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

i've been black listed from my tru's well i mean there are a whole lot in the bay area but the two closest to me being newark and hayward. I went in not even trying to scheme i already pulled everyhting i wanted i just wanted to exchange the first 2 games for two other ones and th manger kept saying no so i said well then fine i am just going to return all 3 he said fine. I then proceeded to buy the games i actually wanted he came walked passed me cause saw someone needed help then turned around and said "i'm sorry we can't sell you any games tonight sir" my response was "and your reason being?" "Because you have done so many transactions were you've bought two and returned them w/o free game, you're going to have to return them!" with me saying "anyways" and walked out. Then went to hayward to go buy the games i wanted so i could keep 2 as place holders and then atleast have a free game same thing happened. Oh well, anywho i made more then $1000 in profit so it's w/e.
So you're the reason why i couldn't get uncharted in hayward. lol

Originally Posted by BigShake

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by BigShake

I wanted 2k10, halo 3 odst and modern warfare 2, but when I went to the TRU 2k10 was sold out, so i bought madden 10, live 10 and got halo 3 for free, then I tried this "scam" but I took the two games i bought to TRU customer service they said I needed to return all three games. I tried 3 TRU's all had the same reply. So I took one game to Target for store credit and picked up 2k10 and my mom took one to Target for store credit (gift card) which I will use for when mf2 drops.

I guess it was worth it now....free modern warfare 2 when it comes out.
smile.gif
Did Target ask for a receipt or anything?

Yes, BUT you can take one item PER YEAR back to target without a receipt (value must be under $70.) and get store credit for it. They just need to swipe your license (my california dl.) Since you can only do it once a year, I took a game back with my id and my mom took back a game for me. got $130 back in 2 target gift cards
Cool info. I had walmart match the special but idk if ill be able to exchange COD for fifa. If I can't, ill be going to target.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

TRU will never run this again or if they do strict return policies during .. thanks biff lawson
roll.gif
pimp.gif
LOL i'm about to repost my complete Haul

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by biff lawson

^pics of the haul?
pimp.gif
cool hustle bro

pickups.jpg

Going to keep probably 3 for myself, punchout wii and one of the sports resorts for my GF. Then another to trade in when COD comes out, other than that, store credit to buy some electonics. Nothing beats free...

I could of gotten so much more, but w.e. I'm happy with my haul, but alot of you dudes came up on insane amounts. Thanks NT.
eek.gif
made me proud bro...made me proud

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by needsomejays

^ $45 shipped for all that? if thats true i'd take it
laugh.gif

im thinking he means per game
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I got it for the Low not the Crackhead

biff lawson wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Recap:

Sun
9017_156566447193_501022193_2794535_4004343_n.jpg

9017_156566702193_501022193_2794536_6345591_n.jpg

Mon

9317_156567112193_501022193_2794537_4518757_n.jpg

Tues

9017_156567482193_501022193_2794539_6340699_n.jpg

Wed

9017_156568322193_501022193_2794541_6079903_n.jpg

Thurs

9317_156568552193_501022193_2794547_6141396_n.jpg

Spent between 300-360, made it back for sure
pimp.gif

Ill post Today's Luck if any

Fri

9017_156991372193_501022193_2797651_2744313_n.jpg

Sat:

Last day haul

Evidance I will Burn:

And what I'm walking away with after I sold, traded etc

app3612051255894638.jpg

SHUT THIS DOWN
devil.gif

EDIT: A few members of my Cartel will send me their Hauls
laugh.gif
^except forthe Very last pic all that stuff is mine alone

they all pretty much MATCHED what I did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

i've been black listed from my tru's well i mean there are a whole lot in the bay area but the two closest to me being newark and hayward. I went in not even trying to scheme i already pulled everyhting i wanted i just wanted to exchange the first 2 games for two other ones and th manger kept saying no so i said well then fine i am just going to return all 3 he said fine. I then proceeded to buy the games i actually wanted he came walked passed me cause saw someone needed help then turned around and said "i'm sorry we can't sell you any games tonight sir" my response was "and your reason being?" "Because you have done so many transactions were you've bought two and returned them w/o free game, you're going to have to return them!" with me saying "anyways" and walked out. Then went to hayward to go buy the games i wanted so i could keep 2 as place holders and then atleast have a free game same thing happened. Oh well, anywho i made more then $1000 in profit so it's w/e.
So you're the reason why i couldn't get uncharted in hayward. lol
ahahah sorry i had been calling all TRU's around trying to see if they would restock on uncharted 2 or fallout 3 GOTY and yeah, but w/e i gotway to much to complain.

GULLYDAGREAT wrote:
TRU will never run this again or if they do strict return policies during

NOT TRUE: as i stated before i've been doing this scheme ever since my freshmen year of hs and i am not a freshmen in college so 4 years and trust me meand my friends got a whole lot more then what you are seeing and they never stopped the sale. We've moved on to trying bigger things to get real cash. buteveryone good stuff.

NOT TRUE: as i stated before i've been doing this scheme ever since my freshmen year of hs and i am not a freshmen in college so 4 years and trust me me and my friends got a whole lot more then what you are seeing and they never stopped the sale. We've moved on to trying bigger things to get real cash. but everyone good stuff.
how often do they run this sale?

What are you planning to do with all those games Biff? That's a hell of a hustle. I was only able to get Infamous, Little Big Planet GOTY edition, and NBA2k10.

roll.gif
Gully I had a cartel and disguises they would never catch me

and idk man i haven'y opened anything aside from Live 10 for ps3 and the Wii i guess i got the years games already

still have store credit for SDVR10 and MW2

but I'll prob give a few titles away on the radio

Originally Posted by biff lawson

roll.gif
Gully I had a cartel and disguises they would never catch me

and idk man i haven'y opened anything aside from Live 10 for ps3 and the Wii i guess i got the years games already

still have store credit for SDVR10 and MW2

but I'll prob give a few titles away on the radio
yo u looking to get rid of one of those 2k10 for 360? pm me

Man all you guys put my run to shame. We only have 5 TRUs in my area so it wasn't too easy.

Got NHL 10, Guitar 5 to keep.

Beatles RB and NHL10 to sell/return to WalMart for store credit.

Going to return Need for Speed and UFC for SvR 10 and FIFA 10 on Tuesday.

This week is B2G1F for Fisher-Price. Bout to run the same hustle for Christmas gifts for all the little ones in my fam.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

is the walmart thing really working? i thought they check if you actually buy it from the store?

it depends on your walmart

mines said they wont do it

Back
Top Bottom