Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

I'm about to just get my xbox modded, screw a sale.
laugh.gif

i am def doing this switch. i traded in all my old games to start over this year, and lately i have madden, and nba 2k10 ( with the locker so i can stock up ongames, when said deals come along)
so props for bringing that up

did this last year:

bought Nba2k9, Madden 2009, St. Row 2

returned Madden 09 to get SRV 09 a week or 2 later

this year I will have : 2k10, Modern Warfare 2, SVR 10

im mad at this. i JUST bought madden 10 and live 10 no more than 3 days ago. :mad

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Here's what you do:

1. Keep the free game and take the 2 you don't want back to customer service and ask them for a gift card in exchange.

Tell them you want to wait and use the card for 2 other games that aren't released yet.

Then go to a different ToysRUs and use the gift card for the same deal.

Repeat step 1.

I did this last year. Went to like 5 different TRU. Only got rejected on the last try.

So I just exchanged the games i didn't want later for WaW and GoW2.
why would you have to go to a different TRU? I Dont think they would remember you a few days later
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Damn yall do realize that yall are spending $120+ at one time on VIDEO GAMES right? Yall better be planning to resell

This is a sneaker board remember. Gotta remember most of us are willing to drop $120 easily for a pair of shoes.

Anyway, that multiple TRU is kinda tempting.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Here's what you do:

1. Keep the free game and take the 2 you don't want back to customer service and ask them for a gift card in exchange.

Tell them you want to wait and use the card for 2 other games that aren't released yet.

Then go to a different ToysRUs and use the gift card for the same deal.

Repeat step 1.

I did this last year. Went to like 5 different TRU. Only got rejected on the last try.

So I just exchanged the games i didn't want later for WaW and GoW2.
why would you have to go to a different TRU? I Dont think they would remember you a few days later
laugh.gif
Why not go to best buy and get a gift card for something you actually want with the $120 and keep the free game?

I'ma try to get 3 Microsoft Point Cards in store.. hopefully it goes down smooth since they show it part of the sale online (you can only order onethough.)

Heading there tomorrow. Will try to do the return technique to see if it actually works.

I picked up: (XBox)

Batman: Asylum
Madden 10
NBA 2K10
Mario Kart Wii
Halo 3: ODST
Need For Speed

I'm returning Halo ODST and Need for Speed so I can get the new FIFA and COD: MW 2.

i copped

NBA live
nba 2k - trading in for fifa on the 20th
ultimate alliance

wii fit plus
mario kart
biggest loser

Usually, the free one is the one you absolutely keep. This return thing usually goes through but I've ran into trouble before. This Mike Tyson lookingbroad at the Times Square one wouldn't let me exchange Saints Row 2 for NBA 2K9 last year DESPITE the fact that 2K9's release date fell during thepromotion. She claimed that I did it on purpose to get a game that wasn't out yet. She then had the nerve to tell me to return it to Gamestop without areceipt.

I went to another Toys R US and returned SR2 for Fable 2 with ease. Guy was cool as hell so it varies.

Back
Top Bottom