Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

I was just gonna cop GoW3, Dead Island and Madden but now I'm interested in what you guys are planning to do
laugh.gif

So you would return the purchased games at the same store or a different one?

Failed in LA last year...

no one wants to risk their jobs and %!@+... would have old ladies punching in receipt numbers manually..

will try tho.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Failed in LA last year...

no one wants to risk their jobs and %!@+... would have old ladies punching in receipt numbers manually..

will try tho.
Worked for me at one LA store, 2 OC stores.

Someone offer a tutorial. Buy 2 games, and get the one free. Get the 2 on a regular receipt, and then the free one on a gift return receipt? Return the 2 games, in exchange for your money back? Then just buy 2 more, and get one free, again? Wash rinse repeat... am I lost? lol

I'll wait until MW3 comes out. They should have another one soon after that release date.

Timing sucks. Hopfully there is another one closer to christmas so I can use that to get Skyrim, BF3, and MW3

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I would love to know how this worked last time?

buy 2 get 1 free 
get 2 on one receipt, get the free game on a gift receipt 

return the 2, keep the free game

and start over 

This will not work. They changed the gift receipt to a standard barcode that does not show the items purchased

Plus the refund price is cheaper than the price at which you purchased the game any time something is purchased on a special. It will tell you on the receipt.

I made about $500 last year ....its alot of work tho. It sucks when they catch on
30t6p3b.gif
EDIT: I get all three games as gifts.

Someone reported this thread last year and got it locked. Snitches just mad cause they don't have the "force"
laugh.gif
Edit: $%%* the new DROID autocorrect for posting "anhydrous" I mean what the hell is that !%$%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Someone reported this thread last year and got it locked. Snitches anhydrous just mad cause they don't have the "force"
laugh.gif

Told u bout this slime
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We in this again.

2k12 madden and ?

im not tryin to scam no one just wanna know whats another good game dropping?

can u pay/pre order mw3 in full and get another game free and pick up 11/8

Originally Posted by prymone

2k12 madden and ?

im not tryin to scam no one just wanna know whats another good game dropping?

can u pay/pre order mw3 in full and get another game free and pick up 11/8

Just get whatever game and keep the receipt and Exchange it when it drops....

Back
Top Bottom