Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

Selena isn't seein this chick. Nah. So she 22 an what's her ethnic background? Yea I could use a lil mami like that in my life right now. I feel like I'm ready for divorce but I'm not even married.

Let me get a hell yea!
tumblr_mbbx0otU451qcf707o4_500.gif

Y'all would pick Selena Gomez over her??!! Man I'd pick this chick any day of the week

while she is prettier than gomez, selena isnt a troll by any means and at least she doesnt work at hooters. So as the total package, id say gomez, but purely off of looks of course this girl

while she is prettier than gomez, selena isnt a troll by any means and at least she doesnt work at hooters. So as the total package, id say gomez, but purely off of looks of course this girl

Im just goin off looks. Not personality, job etc

This chick is for me personally is a solid 9 out of 10.

Attractive girl.. what does she do though? She's just some random girl who ran away from her parents to model in a big city? Aren't those chicks a dime a dozen out there?

Selena Gomez > her.. Bieber probably using this chick as a cheap rebound

Last edited:
This just new p for biebs he bangs broads like this all the damb time.. Being the most popular teen superstar in the world must be nice.. He can pretty much bag almost any girl between the ages of 18-99 :lol:

Course he isn't going to wife up just some random hot girl cause this girl is a dime a dozen for this punk biatch Bieber.. Yeah I'm jelly

Last edited:
500x1000px-LL-957e16c5_Jordan-Ozuna-hot-pics-mix2.jpeg

There is no question that I would not be able to pull out. Like my body would not let me. Instincts would take over.

if she were white then nters would call her average

but whatever man, congrats bieber...i thought miley cyrus would be a perfect match

if she were white then nters would call her average

but whatever man, congrats bieber...i thought miley cyrus would be a perfect match

I won't lie you're prob right. This lil mami is right up my alley. Last white chick I didn't call awg I believe her name was Charlie Sweets if I recall. She has tats.

There's 10000 hotter chicks in the black appreciation thread....jus sayin she cool but not beast worthy

Back
Top Bottom