Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

^^^^
Selena cute but she could be replaced.

Hell I 'd take Arriana Grande over her.
So true. Selena is cute and all, but this is Bieber were talking about here. Dude can smash half of Instagram, 3/4of Facebook and the entire female population of the Twitterverse.

Her and her cute friend in those videos would catch the raw work early. Easily better than Selena Gomez. Bieber collecting W's like nothing.

Last I check dudes Beastin Elle Varner. She wack. Light skin n curly hair gets automatic pass for a black chick I swear.
What you said about curly chicks is such a true statement man. It was so real I was about to pm you to tell you this

Last edited:
roll.gif
right?  90% of NT is baggin chicks that look like jordan ozuna but still have time to come here and brag about it

500x1000px-LL-957e16c5_Jordan-Ozuna-hot-pics-mix2.jpeg

There is no question that I would not be able to pull out. Like my body would not let me. Instincts would take over.

realtalk tho i bought that same hoover vaccuum from sears a month ago. ish is pretty goood but the quality is kinda poor, feel like its about to bend in half when im using it for the stairs and holding it in wierd positions

500x1000px-LL-957e16c5_Jordan-Ozuna-hot-pics-mix2.jpeg

There is no question that I would not be able to pull out. Like my body would not let me. Instincts would take over.

realtalk tho i bought that same hoover vaccuum from sears a month ago. ish is pretty goood but the quality is kinda poor, feel like its about to bend in half when im using it for the stairs and holding it in wierd positions

also, those picture frames on the right are legit as hell. i copped from target for like $5.99 a piece, worth every cent! Usually the picture frames from walmart hang on the walls crooked. Not these ones. Definitely recomend you guys scoop them up!

:lol:

Selena>>>>

And F if you care, but I'll tell you why.

I love Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place (the show hat made her who she is for those AARP NTrs) from the bottom of my heart.

This clown Bieber (who is a gawd, don't get me wrong) should never have had Selena, because all I see is her character,and her character would make that punk as N look like a fool if he tried to holla.

The type of dude he is, just soiled her to me.

Luckily my bench is ready to step up. (no order)

rose byrne
anna kendrick
alice eve
elisha cuthbert
rachel leigh cook
alison brie
ariana grande
emma watson
francia raisa
olivia "chachi" gonzales
Julia Dietze
Cara Delevinge

Selena>>>>

I love Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place (the show hat made her who she is for those AARP NTrs) from the bottom of my heart.

This clown Bieber (who is a gawd, don't get me wrong) should never have had Selena, because all I see is her character,and her character would make that punk as N look like a fool if he tried to holla.

Luckily my bench is ready to step up. (no order)

rose byrne
anna kendrick
alice eve
elisha cuthbert
rachel leigh cook
alison brie
ariana grande
emma watson
francia raisa
olivia "chachi" gonzales
Julia Dietze
Cara Delevinge

View media item 472187"Strong the virginity is"

Last edited:

Selena>>>>

Was all of this serious?

This might, hands down; be the lamest thing I've seen in my 4+ years of being an NT member. You deserved the flawlessly executed response below.

View media item 472187"Strong the virginity is"

Dam ur right the walmart frames are crooked.... nice going I noticed it but thought it was my room...

Bieber is whack. He could be gettin his Leo on.

He literally has the 18-24 demo on lock. ANY girl he could snatch. This should be his June 25th, 2013 piece. That's it.

They only want him for the money and fame.

He can settle down when his career dies down, but until then \, dude should be reaching Wilt Chamberlain #'s.

Yes I'm jelly, but I speak the truth.

exactly. no way in hell a regular chick would even be able to get in my personal space

See the thing is, a lot of these celebrities have a significant other who accepts that their man is going to have affairs with groupies and jumpoffs when he's on the road. They know that it comes with the territory. However, at the end of the day he considers her his main lady.

Back
Top Bottom