Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

Bieber da gawd
pimp.gif

This thread has officially reached its climax with that Yoda ether/insight.

Last edited:
She's an 8 guys. A SOLID EIGHT! Relax!

Never call any girl a 10 based on a picture without knowing anything about her.  It's just not healthy.
Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some  a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.

Never call any girl a 10 based on a picture without knowing anything about her.  It's just not healthy.

Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.

I'm saying. Dudes in here acting like this broad is something you cant find elsewhere.

She's a solid 7.5-8 at best.

Strong jawline, fit body, pretty nice face.

All thats cool, but lets not act like she's a straight 10 or something..

Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.

I'm saying. Dudes in here acting like this broad is something you cant find elsewhere.

Man no one is judging her personality....she a 10...go home

People act like there are only aloud to be 4 people ranked a 10 alive on planet earth

View media item 472480

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PRIME  

Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some  a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.

Man no one is judging her personality....she a 10...go home

People act like there are only aloud to be 4 people ranked a 10 alive on planet earth
This.

99.9% chance I will never meet or see this chick in person.. She could be on the verge of snapping into a serial killer.. I don't care.

From looks alone, which is all I'll ever have to go by, she's a 10. Would impregnate.

Back
Top Bottom