Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

She's an 8 guys. A SOLID EIGHT! Relax!

Never call any girl a 10 based on a picture without knowing anything about her.  It's just not healthy.

Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.

I'm saying. Dudes in here acting like this broad is something you cant find elsewhere.

She's a solid 7.5-8 at best.

Strong jawline, fit body, pretty nice face.

All thats cool, but lets not act like she's a straight 10 or something..
if that's the case and I agree at least from a straight looks point your kinda saying there isn't really not such thing as a 10 looks wise. Most girls that appeal to guys over the most racial lines usually look like this chick with little differences (mainly body) here and there.

There's 10000 hotter chicks in the black appreciation thread....jus sayin she cool but not beast worthy

Last I check dudes Beastin Elle Varner. She wack. Light skin n curly hair gets automatic pass for a black chick I swear.
It gets a pass cause More times than not that person usually looks good. I haven't saw many with that combo I wouldn't talk too but hell maybe I just like curly hair cause it's not a lot of dark skin chicks with the same style I wouldn't talk to either. F it curly hair on girls usually looks good to me I guess lol.

Last I check dudes Beastin Elle Varner. She wack. Light skin n curly hair gets automatic pass for a black chick I swear.
What you said about curly chicks is such a true statement man. It was so real I was about to pm you to tell you this
It ain't that real bruh :tongue:

Never call any girl a 10 based on a picture without knowing anything about her.  It's just not healthy.

Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.

I'm saying. Dudes in here acting like this broad is something you cant find elsewhere.

Man no one is judging her personality....she a 10...go home

People act like there are only aloud to be 4 people ranked a 10 alive on planet earth

View media item 472480

:lol: Ya'll act like every ***** who ain't ugly is a 10.

I don't know where ya'll live, or what kinda chicks ya'll pulling, but if she's a 10, then what are the chicks who look 2-3x better than her ranked?

13's?

I'm not saying the chick ugly. But ya'll acting like she's something you can't go outside and see anywhere.

Have any of ya'll been to Miami?

I can find 10 chicks just like her the moment I get off the plane famb.

Is she bad? HELL YEAH she bad. But you're acting like saying she's less than a 10 is disrespect or something. Ain't nothing wrong or ugly about being an 8 homie. An 8 is good looking.

Last edited:
shes got the look of a super gullible girl.

we've all gone to school with them, super cute, bomb looking but really as dumb as a rock.

perfect example of a chick who acts her shoe size. 

not gonna lie, she is a 9-10

Last edited:
Ok I was A little tipsy when I wrote that, I'll keep it 3 hunnit.

But I still stand by all the salt I threw.

People act like there are only aloud to be 4 people ranked a 10 alive on planet earth

View media item 472480

I don't know where ya'll live, or what kinda chicks ya'll pulling, but if she's a 10, then what are the chicks who look 2-3x better than her ranked?

13's?

I'm not saying the chick ugly. But ya'll acting like she's something you can't go outside and see anywhere.

Is she bad? HELL YEAH she bad. But you're acting like saying she's less than a 10 is disrespect or something. Ain't nothing wrong or ugly about being an 8 homie. An 8 is good looking.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the consensus for "bad" is 9+. 8 is just above average. I think she's a 9 btw.

View media item 472480

13's?

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the consensus for "bad" is 9+. 8 is just above average. I think she's a 9 btw.

Theres just more to me that makes up a 10 than a cute face.

Thats all I'm saying. She ain't that much better looking than Selena. She just got more of a chest game.

If Gomez had a chest game this thread wouldn't be filled with "She's so much better than Selena Gomez"

And I'm not defending Gomez in any way. I'm just keeping it 100

View media item 472187"Strong the virginity is"

That's funny.

All you do is play games, talk about conspiracy bs and other dudes relationships. Post some pics of you with girls.

I'm not gonna call you a virgin because I don't know how old you are, but I'm willing to bet I've smashed better.

Waiting for your response to commence epic pic battle.

EDIT: all the likes got me salty :lol:

Last edited:
I think Selena is about average really. Her head is shaped weird IMO. Plus I like this Jordan chick's skin complexion much more. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

She can have the 9 (looks wise) when I see her in person. no edits no filters.
Hell if you wanna say she's a 9 or 10 in the pics thats cool too. she's definitely 
pimp.gif

....but you guys be in here like "yes she a 10!!! she can have my kids!!! her ex-husband is stupid!!! would put a ring on it!!!!!"

Calm down you sound like groupies and she hasn't shown anything besides that shes a pretty face. A 10/10 means there's nothing on her that could possibly be better.  really?

To everyone admiring reasonably... Keep Calm and admire on.

Last edited:

Pics don't tell the whole story. Make up does wonders for some  a lot of girls. Personality could be sour as hell. Just the fact that she couldn't work through a marriage and she was naive enough to get married straight outta high school are red flags. Personally I don't like to give higher than a 6/10 on body alone. You can get a pass, but just barely.
cot damn nt, why you always do this?  stop going all deep philisophical like my god 
laugh.gif
 lookin at that girl's many pics, i can say she's a 10 in looks and that ain't gonna change in person.  nobody tryna wife this girl up, nobody tryna see if they match in perfect harmony with her, we're typing with our junk.  she's food for the eyes and if you can't enjoy that cuz you secretly tryna wife her up that's on you, stop projecting.

cot damn nt, why you always do this?  stop going all deep philisophical like my god 
laugh.gif

lookin at that girl's many pics, i can say she's a 10 in looks and that ain't gonna change in person.  nobody tryna wife this girl up, nobody tryna see if they match in perfect harmony with her, we're typing with our junk.  she's food for the eyes and if you can't enjoy that cuz you secretly tryna wife her up that's on you, stop projecting.

What if she post-op? Would she lose her 10 title when you find that out in person?

laugh.gif

Repped

I just googled her name and found more pics. Her forehead is suspect, which is probably why it's cut off on most of her pics. Still not bad at all. Oh and sorry I can't post pics, don't know how on my phone.

Last edited:
This chick added me literally 5 seconds ago on a social network. I'm curious what you guys say. Is she a 10?

What if she post-op? Would she lose her 10 title when you find that out in person?
you're missing the point: what if's don't matter.  none of us is going to meet this chick, call her late at night cuz we 'miss her', have her sleep over, we cuddle all night and then get up early to make her some strawberry crepes with whipped cream and the most delicious scrambled eggs she's ever had.  we're not gonna get her a hallmark 'i wubbbs you' greeting card the next day, nor feel nervous when she asks us to meet her parents.  to us, she's nothing more than a beautiful picture to be admired.  and if she's post op, her doctor should be given the noble prize.

laugh.gif

He's right though, she's about an 8.

Every girl can't be a 10 people. A 10 means, this girl will make your jaw drop if you saw her in person. Those are the girls that when they walk into a room, literally every guy turns to stare and no one can even play it off like they aren't mesmerized. Where dudes you don't even know give you the look like "Damn bruh you see that?" :lol:

Not necessarily saying these girls are dimes to everyone but, if the girl in OP is a 10 what does that make these women?

adlgpYgl.jpg

o6mg01.jpg

ackrc7gT.jpg

View media item 434340

Last edited:

laugh.gif

He's right though, she's about an 8.

Every girl can't be a 10 people. A 10 means, this girl will make your jaw drop if you saw her in person. Those are the girls that when they walk into a room, literally every guy turns to stare and no one can even play it off like they aren't mesmerized. Where dudes you don't even know give you the look like "Damn bruh you see that?" :lol:

Not necessarily saying these girls are dimes to everyone but, if the girl in OP is a 10 what does that make these women?

adlgpYgl.jpg

o6mg01.jpg

ackrc7gT.jpg

First 2 are like 7-7.5. Last one is Dolicia Bryan, I give her 8.5 she's the only one comparable to Jordan.

^Uh huh, sure bro... the trolling is strong itt :lol:

Ok just seeing this, that's her on left?
Not even sure if I would give her an 8 actually. She wouldn't even have been the baddest girl at my HS, not to talk of the world at large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom