Tracy Morgan Unappreciation

I'm sorry NT, but I can't stand this guy. He thinks he's absolutely hilarious, so he'll continue going on and on with his terrible jokes. He's on Conan right now and I'm cringing just listening to this guy. Dudes who think they're funny but create awkward silences are simply
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lmao dude is wild...did you know kimbo slice was his bilogical father? You learn something new everyday.
roll.gif

Chico Devine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Lmao dude is wild...did you know kimbo slice was his bilogical father? You learn something new everyday.
roll.gif

Chico Devine
laugh.gif
Get the **+% out of here. You can be serious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Seriously I never been a tracey morgon fan, everything he does and says is extra just not funny to me
like some comedians are just corny and funny but hes just not funny at all

Ive stayed away from 30 rock because of this dude and Ive heard its a great show

Iunno I just seen him on conan also and was smhing at myself the whole time, kinda hard to watch

his standup aint great, but other than that i think hes mad funny
i remember a couple years ago he was on the stern show and i was dyin, talkin bout he smashed some famous actress on SNL and she was like "i can feel itin my stomach!"

he's not all encompassingly funny (word to Mitch?)

he excels in certain situations or characters and 30 Rock/The Office are the best network shows right now imo.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Seriously I never been a tracey morgon fan, everything he does and says is extra just not funny to me
like some comedians are just corny and funny but hes just not funny at all

Ive stayed away from 30 rock because of this dude and Ive heard its a great show

Iunno I just seen him on conan also and was smhing at myself the whole time, kinda hard to watch

Its time to stop depriving yourself of 30 rock son. Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin are also in it and they are great as well. Lately, theyve been the focus of theshow more than Tracy.

Back
Top Bottom