Tracy Morgan Unappreciation

Man you should replace Tracy Morgan with jamie fox...
You have to be kidding.... Foxx can do it all. everything you mentioned he is good at. Dang dude made the Brady Bunch Song MAD FRESH:

On the subject I have to agree with someone earlier... Morgan's stand ups are not very good at all... Seen him twice just to make sure the first onewasn't a bad night and dude was just not good. Tracy Morgan as Hustle Man > Than Tracy Morgan as anything else including himself.

34fl66p.jpg

I never paid much attention to this gif, I thought it was just a slow-mo rewind, at the big dude's behing Tracy
roll.gif

Tracy Morgan is hilarious because he so random. Dude don't even be trying to be funny, you can tell thats how he acts all the time

Dude is one of the funniest in the business. He's the main reason I love 30 Rock now. And I never noticed...at the end of that Hustleman wedding planningscene does he say "go head before you get pregnant!" ???

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

he's horrible hosting scare tactics, his jokes are just
eyes.gif
in general imo.
they have a comedian hostin scare tactics
i havent seen any of the newer shows but what part of the game is that
grin.gif
??

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

can we get some brian fellows vids?
my embedding game is not wavy
he's better than will ferrel...

I loved his Brian Fellows but I don't think it was better than Trebek's Alex Trebek.

Dude is hilarious though, his spoof of Field of Dreams in How High kills me every time
roll.gif

he's funny to me..especially his comedy specials.

I seen him on Conan last night and what gets him is that he just says whatever he wants(hood stuff) and people in the audience including Conan don't getit.

Originally Posted by playacet

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Man you should replace Tracy Morgan with jamie fox... SMFH jamie fox tries to be every +%$$@+@ thing... sitcom actor... singer/RnB... comedian/ movie actor/ radio host... and he sucks at 75% of the #+*! he does.

Tracey Morgan aint the best but>jamie fox + more wanda sykes

Ok I thoght I was the only one who thought Jamie Fox was overrated as a COMEDIAN. Tracy Morgan is some garbage though, I'm mean if was all that good, then why didn't his show stay on the air???
tired.gif

his show was one of my favorites.. that and the Whoopi show after..or before it, can't remember which was on first..probably THEE most slept on nbc lineupever..
they cancelled both of them because they had to compete with american idol
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom