Tracy Morgan Unappreciation

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

He's hilarious on stern.

If you have Sirius listen I swear you will change your opinion.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For real. He told a story yesterday talking about hanging out a Prince's house :

"I woke up on the couch and he and his wife were at the door telling me, 'You got to go'...I grabbed him by the shoulders and told him, 'Myfather loved "When Doves Cry"'...then I smoked a blunt in his driveway while the sun came up."

Originally Posted by geminifly

"pick up the pieces..."
LOL, no doubt.....One of the best doing it right now. He and Jaime are comedians that I will always support and because I know I will get a goodlaugh no matter what.

Man you should replace Tracy Morgan with jamie fox... SMFH jamie fox tries to be every +%$$@+@ thing... sitcom actor... singer/RnB... comedian/ movie actor/radio host... and he sucks at 75% of the #+*! he does.

Tracey Morgan aint the best but>jamie fox + more wanda sykes

jamie foxx?! WHAT?!!!! dude is hilarious. got an oscar! he's your favorite singer's favorite singer! lol

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Man you should replace Tracy Morgan with jamie fox... SMFH jamie fox tries to be every +%$$@+@ thing... sitcom actor... singer/RnB... comedian/ movie actor/ radio host... and he sucks at 75% of the #+*! he does.

Ok I thoght I was the only one who thought Jamie Fox was overrated as a COMEDIAN. Tracy Morgan is some garbage though, I'm mean if was all that good, thenwhy didn't his show stay on the air???
tired.gif

Originally Posted by playacet

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Man you should replace Tracy Morgan with jamie fox... SMFH jamie fox tries to be every +%$$@+@ thing... sitcom actor... singer/RnB... comedian/ movie actor/ radio host... and he sucks at 75% of the #+*! he does.

Ok I thoght I was the only one who thought Jamie Fox was overrated as a COMEDIAN. Tracy Morgan is some garbage though, I'm mean if was all that good, then why didn't his show stay on the air???
tired.gif

Jamie Foxx is a %@@+*.

Guy made Ray..thats it!

Collateral was a good movie in itself. You could have put Cuba Gooding in that role and it would have been ok

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
This interview is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen:

roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy sucks %!%�on Scare Tactics but he's hilarious, I always thought hewas mentaly challenged in real life.
But c'mon man Hustle Man, Spoony, 30 Rock? This guy is a genius
laugh.gif

Morgan holds his Own... He can Improv wit da BEST of dem and I can provide 2 witnesses that he totally cracked on while he was in Diego last year!

Yall wildin right now...

Hustleman wit the chitlin' loaf, the cooked pigeons dipped in pork & bean juice, the kazoo stuck to the sax, the flowers he grew by puttin aspirin nthe water!!!...

On of my favorite roles ever played on a sitcom...

Oh and stop the hate on J. Foxx...

I saw him at the movie theaters last year. Dudes acts the same way in real life.
laugh.gif
He was with some model looking chick too.

Back
Top Bottom