***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

You really didn't waste any time.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 or 3 months I heard there was gonna be a Transformers 2..[/color]

LATE !

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2 or 3 months there was gonna be a Transformers 2..[/color]

LATE !

Yea.... I just wanted to hear it from the source this time. But looooooccckkk it onnn up if so.
pimp.gif

post is long over due, here are other updates
Who's Returning for Transformers 2?

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

May 29, 2008

There's been a lot of questions about who from the first film will return for Transformers 2, which hits theaters on June 26, 2009 release.

We knew that Shia LaBeouf would be back and that Isabel Lucas and Rainn Wilson (playing a college professor to LaBeouf's new undergrad) had been added, but now The Hollywood Reporter has also confirmed that Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson and John Turturro will reprise their roles in the Michael Bay sequel.

The story was conceived by Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, who wrote last year's Transformers, as well as Ehren Kruger, who wrote the screenplay. Filming began in Los Angeles in recent weeks and is moving to Pennsylvania on June 2nd and then overseas.

megan fox back
pimp.gif

Autobot Jazz Returning for Transformers 2?

Source: Colin

May 31, 2008

At the beginning of the year, director Michael Bay said that Jazz wouldn't be back for Transformers 2, but it looks like things have changed. TFW2005.com writes:

The Pontiac Solstice vehicle prop of Autobot Jazz arrived on the set of Transformers 2 earlier today. In addition we've received confirmation from a second tipster that Darius McCrary, the voice of Movie Jazz, is now on set as well.

Filming for the sequel is now taking place in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania at the former Bethlehem Steel site.

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

But Megatrons body got dumped into the ocean, not held by the U.S. Military
Nah, they dumped it into the ocean where underneath is an underwater military base.
wink.gif
grin.gif

I don't remember them saying it like that, it was something along the lines of them dumping it in the deepest part of the ocean so that his body wouldbe crushed from the ........ (insert whatever term they used)

We'll see Transformers on Blu-ray about 2 weeks before this hits theatres. They love to take our money
laugh.gif

Hey, sounds good to me. I really enjoyed Transformers, and I'm 30 years old. I definitely remember them as a kid, but I know that things are not going tobe the same when you make something into a movie 20 years later.

Can't wait for the second one.

I've been having the plot summary ever since the first movie was out.
It's in a PDF file. I think someone posted it here?

Back
Top Bottom