***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

i thought the movie was overrated and very corny. shia lebouf was irritating.

Megan Fox
pimp.gif

I definitely cannot wait for this..first one was insane...

Interesting plot..

The first one was about as good as a live-action Transformers flick could be. I'm sure I'm going to get all kind of heat for this, but what is thestory behind the fascination with Megan Fox? I'm not going to act like I bag dimes left and right, but aside from a cute face, what is there?
ohwell.gif

Was there any doubt that there would be a sequal ?

The movie is over a year away, why make a thread now? This will get lost and many will be made from now til then.

this is off the SHH message board............this scene looks like it could be something piff!!!
2537306595_1bd57f1718_b.jpg

2538125866_5ca132fde7_b.jpg

2537315601_01fdbdbc58_b.jpg

2538140574_51244a2ca7_b.jpg

^ As long as you've been here, you haven't learned how unbelievably cool a person becomes when they are the first to make a thread about something?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

The first one was about as good as a live-action Transformers flick could be. I'm sure I'm going to get all kind of heat for this, but what is the story behind the fascination with Megan Fox? I'm not going to act like I bag dimes left and right, but aside from a cute face, what is there?
ohwell.gif

alien.gif

They were looking for asian extras last week to shoot in Pa, anybody send their pics in?

09 is going to be a problem for me...........i thought 08 would be crazy (ironman, dark knight), but 09 has my two favorite comics coming to life in the sameyear wolverine origins, and transformers 2

Yeah it's been expected/known, but I still can't wait. Any chance to see giant robots and Megan Fox... I will buy a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom