***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

has anyone seen the trailer? i tried looking on youtube and they have parodies that people made. is there a trailer for this movie yet?

They say Megan Fox is putting 10 lbs on for the sequel.

Tryna get thick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I heard there was some exclusive footage from part 2 on the new blue ray edition of Transformers. Anybody seen this yet or heard?

Originally Posted by Face82

I heard there was some exclusive footage from part 2 on the new blue ray edition of Transformers. Anybody seen this yet or heard?

i bought it on friday but didnt look at the extra footage, ill find out tonight and let you know if its anything note-worthy.

is that hot computer chick coming back? the white chick with the accent that got arrested with Anthony Anderson in the movie. she was
pimp.gif

sr72-blackbird-500-img.jpg
This is suppose to be Fallen, and also All the vehicles are basicallyAmerican model cars. The twins are 2 icecream trucks, and of course arcee the motorcycle.

Not a lot to go on here. The newscrew was sent a story that a poster has a friend at a truck manufacturing company, Worldwide Equipment in Abingdon, Virginia,and the friend states that their company was licensed by Paramount to create a truck exactly like Optimus Prime, but in black, purple, and blue colors.

Other than asking for the exact specifications of Optimus Prime's truck to be copied, and that the colors should be those listed above, the only otherpiece of information relayed to the friend's business was that this truck would make a brief appearance at the end of the new movie, 'TransformersRevenge of the Fallen'.

Since there are no pictures, or other information to really back this up, this is one of those 99% sure it's a made up story. But there is that 1%possibility that 'what if it is true' that can make us all jump into wild speculation.

What do you think? Fake or Real? Seibertron.com Movie News--be there when revenge happens.

Thats Grimlock, but since it was confirmed that the Dinobots were not gonna be in the movie, its probably a fan made concept like the other ones that are out.

^^yea it was confrimed that the dinobots wont be in TF2, but it woulda been great

they're filming down the way from me, i heard they've been having crazy explosions and stuff.

I still don't get how megatron can even be in the new movie when he lost his leg, and his body was dumped in the ocean where it was supposed to be crushedby the "depths of the sea" or whatever term that they used.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I still don't get how megatron can even be in the new movie when he lost his leg, and his body was dumped in the ocean where it was supposed to be crushed by the "depths of the sea" or whatever term that they used.
From what I read in terms of the script they said that the Autobots are going to resurrect Megatron and team up with him in order to fight a "bigger evil." They didn't mention who or what this "bigger evil" is but I am assuming it's Unicron.

^ The "bigger evil" is the Fallen. One of the 13 original Transformers. But on another note, I'm almost positive that the concept art of Megatronis legit.

That same water mark was one other pics revealing the new robots in the movie, they were posted on some Transformer forums but Paramount took action and askedif the pics would be taken down.

Back
Top Bottom