official pics, as im sure most have seen
newtrans2photo1.jpg

newtrans2photo2.jpg

newtrans2photo3.jpg

transformers2photo2.jpg

transformers2photo3.jpg

transformers2photo4.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I loved the Transformers movie a couple years ago and I'm looking forward to the one next year, but when the Transformers are in their upright position, I hate how you can hardly be recognized for what they transform into.
ohwell.gif
Like, Optimus Prime back in the day, you just look at him in his upright position and you can tell that he transforms into a diesel, no doubt about it.

Now? Now you can pick up a few cues, like diesel stacks and what not, but it's not plainly obvious what the robots are when they're in their upright, robot position.

I hate that.

seemed to be what those G1 cybabies used to cry about before the first movie. You really wanna see this?
laugh.gif

062906_optimustransformed.jpg

Yes, I do.
ohwell.gif

Like I said, I loved the movie a couple years ago, and I'm looking forward to next year's sequel, and I'm far from whining.

Just saying... yes, I'd rather see characters like what you posted, wherever that's from. That's a Transformer, not just twisted metal.

Originally Posted by presequel

i cant see anything from those photos. wth is that.
someone sketched what apears to be some three headed dragon looking thing, most likely its alternate form

Wow that poster looks crazy..i actually have the poster that only movie chains receive..thanks to the girlfriend..she knew how much i loved the movie she wasable to hook me up with the official movie poster..which was great..i have yet to hang it up yet..i wanna get Shia or Megan Fox's autograph
laugh.gif

I just saw that official poster and it really made me think "Wow, it's 2009. Transformers is on the way. where the hell is the trailer?!"

Bring it Bay. We saw the teaser for the first one a full year in advance. Can we at least get a 5 months teaser or something?????

Back
Top Bottom