***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

^ Right click - view image
Originally Posted by RunningoftheCarmines

From what I read in terms of the script they said that the Autobots are going to resurrect Megatron and team up with him in order to fight a "bigger evil." They didn't mention who or what this "bigger evil" is but I am assuming it's Unicron.
This does not sound like something thats gonna be good.... Autobots teaming up with Megatron?!
eyes.gif
Come on now.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

^ The "bigger evil" is the Fallen. One of the 13 original Transformers. But on another note, I'm almost positive that the concept art of Megatron is legit.

That same water mark was one other pics revealing the new robots in the movie, they were posted on some Transformer forums but Paramount took action and asked if the pics would be taken down.

Thanks. sorry for my lack of knowledge. I'm trying to avoid following the movie too much because that's what spoiled the fun out of watching the firstone.
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

^ Right click - view image
Originally Posted by RunningoftheCarmines

From what I read in terms of the script they said that the Autobots are going to resurrect Megatron and team up with him in order to fight a "bigger evil." They didn't mention who or what this "bigger evil" is but I am assuming it's Unicron.
This does not sound like something thats gonna be good.... Autobots teaming up with Megatron?!
eyes.gif
Come on now.

I agree with you. As a result of being dissapointed from the first one, I no longer anticipate this movie as a "Transformer" movie but rather as an"Action" movie.

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

They say Megan Fox is putting 10 lbs on for the sequel.

Tryna get thick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The reason why she has to put on 10lbs. for the sequel is because she lost weight to film a different movie and Michael Bay doesn't likeskinny girls
laugh.gif

[h1]Transformers 2 Wrap Filming on USS John C Stennis[/h1]
344ysnq.jpg

6jotuq.jpg

iml6bp.jpg

13zwcbb.jpg

A major milestone quietly passed last weekend: the first major Hollywood film in decades filmed in the heart of the MiddleEast. "Transformers II" turned its cameras at the Pyramids in Egypt, and again in the upper Egyptian town of Luxor, near the famed Valley of theKings. This is significant for many reasons but mainly because it represents a rare move by two Hollywood studios, Paramount and DreamWorks, to connect to acountry and culture that is perceived to be hostile the United States.

movie is gonna suck.. they killed off brawl, so no combaticons.. dinobots can't be cause they were made on earth and we're double the size of optimus..fallen?? who the hell is that?

for the real transformer fans....

Can't wait for this to come out already, wish we had a trailer but sucks that they aren't showing one until February.

I loved the Transformers movie a couple years ago and I'm looking forward to the one next year, but when the Transformers are in their upright position, Ihate how you can hardly be recognized for what they transform into.
ohwell.gif
Like, Optimus Prime back in the day, you just look at him in his upright position andyou can tell that he transforms into a diesel, no doubt about it.

Now? Now you can pick up a few cues, like diesel stacks and what not, but it's not plainly obvious what the robots are when they're in their upright,robot position.

I hate that.

Back
Top Bottom