***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

yo i got the NEW trailer and it hasnt been deleted yet on vimeo thank god! no he best quality but its prety good enjoy!

A bukottak bosszúja előzetes from ávid Magyar on Vimeo.
eek.gif

*goes to change underwear

i'm not gonna go through the whole thread but my only problem with "Transformers" is that it comes off a little like an informercial for themilitary. They're too much of the story.

From the new trailer it looks like Optimus dies.

Or maybe they make it seem like he dies halfway through the movie and comes back at the end.

Megan Fox on that bike
eek.gif
pimp.gif

some marine dude posted on the transformers blog and said he was an extra in the film. supposedly he was acting as an extra defending optimus`s body in thedesert scene.

Any of you guys planning to pick up the toys coming out for this movie?

I got my eyes set on Leader Optimus, Voyager Starscream and Sideswipe.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If you really think about it, they stayed to the story well.
Other than the "cube" being pursued or the main focus, everything translated well to the movie compared to the cartoon somewhat.
There is an alien race that came to earth and those alien race transforms into vehicles/planes.
On par with the concept of the cartoon to me.
Plot-wise, the original cartoon plot was not deep to begin with and if they went with that, we'd have a cheesy 80's story and dialog.
To be honest, the movie was entertaining and did not have to be plot-driven.
I couldn't disagree with you more RFX, while the core of the Transformers story is mainly intact, the deviations the movie took, away from thecomic/cartoon actually lessened the movie in my eyes. Maybe it's because i'm an OG fanboy, but imho if they had kept the original story maybe even theone from the Dreamwave comics, especially the matrix and the OG vehicle concepts and transformations with some tweaks for the modern crowd it would have beenbetter.

Movie is still good to me but could've been better. I view these Transformers movies like a starting from scratch kinda thing like what Marvel did withtheir Ultimate line of comics.

I'm finally getting hyped for this movie. I'm glad we didn't see a trailer a year in advance like the first one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'm finally getting hyped for this movie. I'm glad we didn't see a trailer a year in advance like the first one.
laugh.gif
There wasn't a trailer for the first one until spring of the year it came out. It was all teasers.

New Trailer = Some dudes got paid nice cake for those
pimp.gif

Hype for this movie = Going to keep go up.....Blue Ray is gonna be sick

Movies are continuing to get sicker and sicker with the special effects, Im really excited about 2009, looks like its gonna be sick year for movies...

Filmofilia has new info up
n addition, LatinoReview posted apiece from an interview with "Transformers" writers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, where they reveal a bit moreinformation about the sequel.
Warning: possible spoilers follow:

warned

warned

i see u peeking

When the story begins, the Autobots and the military have been waging a secret war against the Decpticons. As more of the giant robots continue to resurface, though, it becomes apparent the Transformers have been part of Earth's history for longer than they'd led mankind to believe. One group of bureaucrats even womders if the Decepticons are only appearing because of the Autobot presence. Desperate not to leave Earth undefended, Optimus Prime turns to Sam and asks him to become a human advocate, someone who will convince mankind that the Autobots should be allowed to saty. Sam refuses to believe he can help, though, wanting to go to college and live a normal life - as normal as possible with the strange thoughts and visions that have haunted him since being exposed to the All Spark's primal energies two years earlier. Alas, Sam's refusal will have harsh consequences for himself, the Autobots and possibly the entire world. The Decepticons fallen leader, Megatron has been resurrected and brings with him an ancient evil from the Transformers own history.

"All great sequels have an incredibly frightening bad guy," says Kurtzman, amending their earlier list of traits, "who challenges your hero in a way that is unique," They found such a character in the comic-book Transformers mythology, a primordial creature known only as The Fallen. "He was one of the first Transformers. He was Lucifer. He was the fallen angel. And it just felt like a great place to come from."

Back
Top Bottom