***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

i enjoyed it. kept me entertained. better than the first one. 8/10 Some of the jokes where overdoing it though.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Is there a scene after the credits? .

Apparently it's a shot of Starscream with his back to the camera, he picks something up than stats laughing

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

smh @ the imax theater being packed 1.5hrs before a 2 pm showing, im stuck up front sitting in front of some annoying movie nerds talking non stop about Jon Connor o_O
You should have got your money back.

fi you didnt see it in IMAX you didnt see the movie

You're a ******.

Originally Posted by cguy610

This movie was not good. Aside from when they were battling and blowing things up, it was painful to watch. How did they stray so far from the first one.

The senseless disrespectful humor was awful. I mean if you like that Jar Jar Binks type of humor, maybe you'll like it.

I don't know how to do spoilers so I'll leave it at that.
^
Movie sucked, read everyones comments about this being amazing and was like
eyes.gif

But then again these are the same people saying The Dark Knight is the greatest movie of all time
laugh.gif

Well the movie was entertaining to me to say the least, I wasn't expecting it to be an all-timer or anything but the action scenes were
eek.gif

That may be the most explosions ever in one film, Bay does love to blow $%*@ up. OP was a true G and the twins had me
laugh.gif
throughout. Starscream stay gettingpunked by Megatron and I would have liked to see the Fallen more than just at the brief points he was in the movie. Some of the jokes and stuff was corny, butoverall I liked it better than the 1st one. It was kinda long and some stuff could have been cut out, looking forward to TF3.

Oh and Megan Fox,
smh.gif
pimp.gif
, chick is definitely in my top 5 now.

A lot of people that says the movie sucked didn't like the cartoon. I mean what are people expecting ? They turned a cartoon into a live action movie,robots transforming, fighting and blowing up !*+ . It's a science fiction movie!! I just don't know what else you guys want from it. A lot of you thathate it so much have no idea what is even going on, no history of the transformers. So you're gonna be lost and be like "hated it". lol

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Is there a scene after the credits? .
Apparently it's a shot of Starscream with his back to the camera, he picks something up than stats laughing
There's nothing after the credits.

Thought the first one sucked....HARD.

Saw this one last night and thought it was better than the first. The comedy all around was on point...

from the parents to the twins and the scared roommate, I was laughing...

*****SPOILER*****

The damn fight scene at the end DRAGGED forever....at one point I was like "can they just get optimus the damn key and end this movie already"

i dont care what anyone says that movie $%$% all over the first. smh at people looking for some academy award winning type performances and what not. Its amovie about robots what do people expect. If you are not able to follow the storyline then there is something wrong with you. Remember people i mean hatersthis movie was not made solely for you nerds who sit at home in your dark @%% bedrooms and disect movies all day transformers has a huge audience of 13 andunder, so of course there is going to be some silly humor here and there what did you expect.

Like I would love to hear one what basis is the 1st better than this one. Or are most of you saying this so you dont blend in, you just have to be that oneperson who just wont give in for whatever reason. The type that doesnt like his hometown team just because the whole city likes them already

went ot the midnight showing, i thought the movie was terrible. It was just a joke, too long, ridiculous, not funny "ethnic" transformers. So muchpointless dialect and character....nothing like the first one. For those that liked it you have to be very simple minded or 14 years old

I don't think people were looking for good performances or deep story.
I liked the first one and it was a very simple concept.
It is the fact that there are what, 40 new robots in this movie?
It felt like it the they were just tossed in there for the sake of saying, "oh that #$+ is cool."
Or hey, "I remember that robot." There were definitely robots that wasn't necessary.
Most were just added for cool effect.

SPOILER ALERT
The twins were nothing more than a comic relief, they were better off having bumble bee all by himself protecting them through the movie.

Also, there was just too many random moments, the hispanic dude was also just a comic relief, also unnecessary.
Again, I could keep going.

SPOILER ENDS

In the end, it is an entertaining film but it did leave you scratching your head and even with all the action, it kind of leaves you hanging in the end.
That was a lackluster ending to say the least.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

went ot the midnight showing, i thought the movie was terrible. It was just a joke, too long, ridiculous, not funny "ethnic" transformers. So much pointless dialect and character....nothing like the first one. For those that liked it you have to be very simple minded or 14 years old
just as it was mentioned earlier. Its a movie based off a cartoon, like really what type of movie did you want. I personally thought the moviewas ill.

Back
Top Bottom