***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Just got back. As many have said, poor plot development, a lot of unnecessary stuff, but damn was I entertained. All I could ask for. And the women in thismovie oooweee.

Movie met my expectations.
pimp.gif

I really believed RT's score on this one before seeing it, but after coming out of the midnight showing... WOW. Prime did work!
pimp.gif
The movie is 2hoursand 30mins long though, but it picks up quite a lot.

My reactions
-The twins
laugh.gif

-Devastator
eek.gif

-Fallen
pimp.gif

-Prime & Bumble Bee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Megan Fox
devil.gif

I never played Transformers as a kid and didn't see the 1st movie but this was !@+$%+% amazing. It was like someone combines the 1st 4 seasons of 24 + the1st Season of Lost mixed in Robots and Megan Fox and made this masterpiece.

I could have done without the 2 stereotypical robots though
grin.gif

just came back from the midnight showing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

optimus prime was going hard on those decepticons "you fall, I rise"
eek.gif

probably gonna go see it again

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

i was entertained

rainn wilson cameo was hilarious
laugh.gif
Seriously, dude dropped his apple and girl picked it up and he was just like . . . Finish it for me.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Just got in from the midnight showing-Spoiler Alert

-glad Starscream got more screen time
-if you notice which two Decepticons were alive @ the end you KNOW there'll be a third flick
-the parents really f----d up the flick for me. They were unnecssary and i may be wrong but it doesnt show @ what point they got captured by the Bulldozer Decepticon
-They didnt intro the other Autobots

3.5/5....the parents really f----d it up for me.
I counted 3 still alive. Someone floatin around with the satelite's I believe.

Dope movie. Definitely satisfied with it.

Spoiler [+]
- Soundwave did no fighting
indifferent.gif

- Tyrese only having like 4 lines in the whole movie.
roll.gif

- The parents
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- My dude Wheely,
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm so glad he wasn't even close to cartoon wheely.
- Starscream being more starscream-like
pimp.gif

- But not having an awesome sequence like in the first one
mad.gif

- Devastator wasn't as much of a key player as I expected he would be.
- The twins
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Dude tazering himself in the bathroom trying to run away from the guard he just taze'd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- Random Motorcycle chick autobot getting blasted in the face
roll.gif

- Optimus dying
frown.gif

- Optimus/Jetfire and his forest battle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Bumblebee vs Rampage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- The matrix of leadership
pimp.gif

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED OFF TYRESE!

pimp.gif

pure crack

it surpassed the first one IMO

it was longer than I expected though, but still was highly entertaining throughout
this is gonna do serious #'s this weekend

MEGAN
devil.gif

can somebody answer why the autobots can't use the allspark to create more autobots?

When ever the allspark goes off, its automatically transforms machines into decepticons.

I was wondering.

Just got back from the midnight showing in IMAX. The full screen IMAX scenes were amazing.
eek.gif

It definitely had its funny parts and then some parts that could've been off. It was very entertaining like the first one, the Twins had me rollingthroughout.

movie was real cool very entertaining definitely a must see movie during this summer

So RT has the movie @ 22% and most of them say it doesn't have the "Human Touch". And "Up" was at 98%, Seems like the old men over atRT like soft touching movies. I really don't care about story line, Megan Fox doesn't have to day a word
smile.gif
, the main reason I got IMax tix is to fullyenjoy action scenes, I just hope its worth it.

I was kinda disappointed with jetfire and soundwave. jetfire coming off as an old decepticon and switching over to the autobots w/o deeply considering it was agood %%+ moment for me. jetfire was OG status. soundwave not fighting.....FAIL! I liked how he shot ravage out of his chest and consimating another sat., itwas aight, but still. soundwave was under utilized. the dood rocks faces....

Maybe I expected too much, but movie was alright. Not super dope like everyone is saying. It dragged a lot. A lot of parts in the film were just ridiculous andwere unnecessary. But it's not a totally bad film, just not what I expected.

the fallen had ZERO hand to hand fighting skill.... im glad starscream had more lines!

Back
Top Bottom