roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was expectin those symbols and I see chinese writing, I was like
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
PA school system for the loss
yea, as if all of us here in PA are running to learn Chinese. slow your roll, son...don't disrespect the great state of Pennsylvania.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Next is the Helicopter chase scene I'm guessing? Don't know what kind of helicopters they were but they were definitely Military, Loud and Fast. And I cant show it but there was at least 10 Helicopters in the air at the same time.
Those are Blackhawks, fwiw.

Thanks for the pics!

think theyll use the same cars for the characters? i hope jazz gets a porche or something......

^most of the cars are going to be GMC models.
Military vehicles beside.
Barricade was an exception as he was a Saleen..not exactly a Ford Mustang

reports i'm hearing are that there are a bunch of exotic vehicles on set...including 3 identical 3-wheeled motorcycles (each a different color), a silverAudi, a Corvette (or something similar), and a couple military vehicles. also, Josh Duhamel has been spotted...as well as Tyrese. i'm hoping to go downthere tonite.

my guess is the 3 wheeler Can-Am is Ravage,it was said when the "Ironhide" truck was brought in on trailer,they had a motyorcycle strapped to the bedas well,assuming that is Arcee.if you follow the toy line lately she has appeared numerous times as a bike since the Energon Line.

Audi could be Streaker(SilverStreak) or Jazz in a new body,But the Solstice has been spotted already.

The Vette could be Tracks seeing as how he was a vette in his G1 form,or Hot Rod if they wanna throw him in there.

I would like to see a red camaro for Cliffjumper.

I really want the twins Sunstreaker and Sideswipe,but with the cars primarily GMC domestics,they really can't do them justice unless they go out of the wayto obtain Gallardos.

I am just happy my boy Prowl gets PT!

Oh yeah Bay,find Welker and just pay him the money he wants,at least save my childhood a bit.

so hyped, expectations are real high for this one................would love for it to be 3 hours long

Damn, I was hoping they'd go old school and have Soundwave be a tape-deck again,
laugh.gif

But if he is in this flick,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully starscream and megatron go at it............also megatron will get a new body to transform into right? doubt hed be the alien jet again

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

How is Jazz coming back? He got ripped in !%%!#%% half!

Well, he is a robot. It's not like Shia got ripped in half.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

How is Jazz coming back? He got ripped in !%%!#%% half!

Well, he is a robot. It's not like Shia got ripped in half.

Jazz "died" in the catoon series as well. Came back just fine after being ripped apart.
Jazz FTW
pimp.gif

also, if Ultra Magnus is going to be in this one...does that mean that the Matrix may play a role?
nerd.gif

report is that explosions will be occurring tonite between 2am and 4am. i'm thereeeee...

actually the writing team made the Matrix the Allspark so anyone could go see it and not need alot of background info or continuanity information.

I highly doubt Magnus will be in this one unless they try to kill off Prime towards the end.which will then cement me never seeing 3.

I don't believe Galvatron will be in these unless Megs dies again.I am sure Unicron makes his appearance in this film.

That soundwave is not that bad. Just hoping it isn't as bad as Megatron's design was.

Anyways it's still way tooooooo early for Galvatron,Ultra Magnus, and so on to be in this movie.
If they're in this movie I'm not gonna see it.

Back
Top Bottom