Transformers Movie Thread - Tranformers x GI Joe Film in the Works

Unicron? Gotta see how they use him in this.

I'm not a betting man but I'm sure he'll be exactly on par with all the previous Earth Destroyer villains in the past movies have been. These movies ain't shy that it copies and pastes the same exact formula with every movie:lol:

Is this the second time they’ve used Unicron? Could of swore he was used previously.

Last edited:
i believe part of unicron was in last knight specifically the horns(?)

i mean this whole thing is weird being set in 1994 and optimus being on earth before transformers 1 when thats when they showed they arrived and took the truck look but i guess that means its him returning?

then again unicron sort of deals with multiverses so i am not sure how theyre going to go about this movie plot wise

then again unicron sort of deals with multiverses so i am not sure how theyre going to go about this movie plot wise

Bro, this Transformers movie timeline is probably the most vague of any franchise ever and I don't think Hasbro really cares:lol:

That's why I'm tempering expectations on this Animated prequel movie with Optimus Helmsworth. I would've been full on board had they confirmed it was directly tied into the G1 cartoon but they'll probably just keep it vague, as usual.

Didnt know unicron was in this.
Looks cool.

Would love to see his robot mode but highly doubt it.
You know how these movies go…

He’ll just be a giant thing in the sky like galactus was in Rise of the Silver Surfer :lol:

That big battle in the generic rock quarry in the trailer is probably the climax. We might see unicron in robot mode for a couple seconds in a flashback if we’re lucky.

You know how these movies go…

He’ll just be a giant thing in the sky like galactus was in Rise of the Silver Surfer :lol:

That big battle in the generic rock quarry in the trailer is probably the climax. We might see unicron in robot mode for a couple seconds in a flashback if we’re lucky.
Only during the opening credits of the film. Just like the best scenes from Bumblebee lol.

Rumor is that the editing of the movie has been a complete mess.

Also, some speculation is that Scourge is actually another transformer hiding behind a mask.

This might legit be the best Transformers movie I’ve watched, outside of the ‘86 Animated one. First movie were the focus was on the actual robots themselves without any annoying main characters or another Secret Agency which felt refreshing. Robots were good, the two humans were good, even the ending got me hyped for what’s next.

My single nitpick is Steven Caple Jr kinda hits it a little too heavy with all the early 90’s hip hop. It makes sense while they’re setting up that the main character is from the BX, in that time, but there’s times where it just felt a tad forced. But that’s literally the only nitpick I have and that “issues” mileage will vary with each viewer.

This might legit be the best Transformers movie I’ve watched, outside of the ‘86 Animated one. First movie were the focus was on the actual robots themselves without any annoying main characters or another Secret Agency which felt refreshing. Robots were good, the two humans were good, even the ending got me hyped for what’s next.

My single nitpick is Steven Caple Jr kinda hits it a little too heavy with all the early 90’s hip hop. It makes sense while they’re setting up that the main character is from the BX, in that time, but there’s times where it just felt a tad forced. But that’s literally the only nitpick I have and that “issues” mileage will vary with each viewer.

This really isn't that hard unfortunately

I didn't like any of the Michael Bay ones. Bumblebee was the only good one to me.

and the main character is from BK.

This really isn't that hard unfortunately

I didn't like any of the Michael Bay ones. Bumblebee was the only good one to me.

and the main character is from BK.

Right, the bar isn't exactly high. Honestly, before this, the only thing I've ever liked was the first 10 min of the BB movie. I mean, that entire movie is cool and better than anything MBay, but yeah, that first 10 min is the only clip I'd watch over and over.

53% on RT right now.

That's critics score though. Audience is much higher. Neither really means much anyway, but I'm curious to know others opinions in here after they watch it.

i dont think ive really watches the last couple of films on the theater but i grew up watching beast wars more than the og transformers so them loosely adapting it has definitely got me hyped

Oh yeah, got caught up in the moment and picked up the Prime popcorn truck too. Not the worst thing I’ve paid $50 for, but I’m still
disappointed at myself right now that I did. Sucks being so impulsive:lol:

IMG_9391.jpeg

they probably owed you a drink too, no?

sippers usually comes with a drink just like popcorn buckets come with popcorn

Yeah, I actually took that pic in between the soda dispensers while I was filling my cup up, so I at least got that too. But they only gave me the generic long paper straw though. I'll live:lol:

Back
Top Bottom