Transformers Movie Thread - Tranformers x GI Joe Film in the Works

Pretty much the best Transformers movie they made. Legit was cheering and loved the human character scenes as well.

Fam….
GI JOE REVEAL HAD ME GASPING FOR AIR!! DID NOT SEE THAT COMIN!

Then…
When Bumblebee died
IMG_4819.jpeg
I was legit shocked & so was the wife.
But then that reveal when he was revived and came thru with the clutch!!
IMG_4829.gif
So far this spring/summer movies have been amazing these year. Movies are definitely back in full effect!

Missed the beginning

Anybody else think that Pete Davidson shoulda voiced Cheetor?

I liked this way better than the last 3.

Almost shed a REAL tear when the recruiter said :" your brother will now have 24 hour access to the best doctors"

:frown:

Also Noah is Latino Chris Brown.

my last 3 theater outings been good, GotG2, AtSV and add RotB to the list

and the solution really is to simply limit the humans, the movie pretty much only had two the whole film and thats what made it good

not perfect and you pretty much got to ignore the whole timeline but overall a fun time

When Bee showed up at the end. Such a dope entrance.

When Primal said Cheetor, Rhinox MAXIMIZE. 😭😭😮😮😮😎😎😎😎

I was a huge Beast wars fan as a kid. Man if they somehow implied Trex Megatron or if Dinobot showed up. I would have prolly spazzed out.

not perfect and you pretty much got to ignore the whole timeline but overall a fun time

Besides BB being mute and a yellow Camaro(not even the exact kind) as the first Bay movie, is there even anything to connect the last two from Bay’s Universe?

I would def try and call it a soft reboot. Looking back at Bays, besides T1 they were trash. Way too much of the parents, foot fetish cat, too much Sam. And all the damn Decepticons looking alike.

I would def try and call it a soft reboot. Looking back at Bays, besides T1 they were trash. Way too much of the parents, foot fetish cat, too much Sam. And all the damn Decepticons looking alike.

Yeah, all facts. I saw BB and one of the old Bay ones in passing throughout the weekend and the robots designs being more basic and easily identifiable makes the fight scenes just look so much better. You can barely make a damn thing out of the Bay ones since the designs were so overly busy.

Besides BB being mute and a yellow Camaro(not even the exact kind) as the first Bay movie, is there even anything to connect the last two from Bay’s Universe?

the only that comes to mind is bumblebee defending mirage about trusting humans but yeah consistency is just not there

hailee was suppose to make a cameo in this one but something happened and i think that one can be the beginning of a soft reboot and forget about everything that happened before

noah with the mirage-man suit did remind me of the gi joe suits from the first gi joe film so when i saw that last scene i figure it might connect to it? but thats like going to get a reboot too though

i mean honestly, just say cenas character in bumblebee film is duke and he was recruited by the joes after that, that would have been a great end credit scene

Really solid watch. Give it a 6.3/8

Thought in the previews that was rat trap though :lol:

But the GI Joe drop was too :pimp:

Loved this movie. Saw it theaters last week, then watched it again today, and liked it even more. Def an improvement over the Bay movies. Robots have better fluid movement, you can see them better, and they made them closer to the G1 cartoon personality wise. I was already older when Beast Wars came around, so I had no interest in them or connection to them in this movie, but I enjoyed them. Anthony Ramos def gives you young Leguizamo vibes circa 1993 Mario Bros. Music was well done and accurate for the most part, and I liked the end, I was genuinely surprised (rarely get that anymore), and hope that premise is done justice.

What is Swarm girl Elena's accent suppose to be??

Just saw it. Brooklyn

It was called Rise of the Beasts. It was an intro to them

Sonic, should have been called Megaman

Of course they were'nt killing BumbleBee, still now sure why they haven't given him a voice yet

Best one since the first one

i think bumblebee not being able to speak has become his signature so thats not going anywhere

and the movie is rise of beasts so hopefully that means its not the last time we see them

Back
Top Bottom