Traveling with deadstock kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pair of air monarchs..ogs..
I bought a seperate seat and just sat them next to me.

I have a funny story about a similar situation

I had a pair of DS UNDFT 4s that i was taking to a sneaker convention in florida. I put them in my checked bag. I am sitting in my seat and the air line attendant walks down the isle in a pair of olive jordan 4s. I instantly got heated. But i was like what are the chances he has a pair...should i say something...this dude did not just did this to me. So i say something casually like hey bro nice kicks where did you get them. He was like you will never beleive the type of stuff that gets left at the airport. I was like ok...so im thinking what will i do if i get my bag and they aren't in there anymore and i had a chance to get them back and passed due to not being 100% sure they were mine. Now since they were so rare i was like eff it im doing it. So i was like i know you got them today from this plane. And he was like na ive had them. But they were clearly un-dsed that day. So i stood up and things started to get heated. He told me to sit down, i obviously didn't and got in his face. So idk if anyone has been on a plane when an altercation arises....but allll the passengers get nervous. So everyone starts yelling at me like im the bad guy but they don't know anything. There are mad people standing up and in my face like "he probably has the same pair of shoes sit down". They didn't understand the rarity of the kicks. I was like na i ain't going out like this. So after this old dude put his hands on my shoulders to literally try to push me down into my seat....i just start throwing hands. I knocked this old fat dude out then i got ganged up on by half the plane so im tyring to fight everyone off like a zombie apocalypse. It was going well to start. As you can imagine a plane isle basically keeps it to one-on-one. So im knocking fools out like a conveyor belt. I am also kind of lankey so my reach advantage was key. When dudes tried to rush me i was able to keep them at perfect distance with some front kicks and left jabs. So as im bruce lee-ing it for a solid 3 mins...out of no where the air mashall shows up and starts tazing the **** out of me. So im all convulsing on the ground...spitting and doo-dooing on myself still trying to put up an fight as im getting stomped out by my own kicks :smh: . The only thing i can think as this is happing is i hope my blood/spit/doo-doo doesn't get on my 4s while homie leo messi-ing my face. Anyway it didn't end well they emergency landed the plane and i had to get off and got arrested for disturbing the peace...after i got out of the hospital of course.

All this to say...just leave the shoes at home

i hope you wasted as much time reading that bs story that i made up as i did reading this dumb thread

When traveling you should always pack light..
How about you just pick three shoes(one that goes with every outfit, and pick 2 others)..
Don't understand the "need" to bring DS shoes(unless selling) on your trip. It should be more about the memories and fun...

I have a funny story about a similar situation

I had a pair of DS UNDFT 4s that i was taking to a sneaker convention in florida. I put them in my checked bag. I am sitting in my seat and the air line attendant walks down the isle in a pair of olive jordan 4s. I instantly got heated. But i was like what are the chances he has a pair...should i say something...this dude did not just did this to me. So i say something casually like hey bro nice kicks where did you get them. He was like you will never beleive the type of stuff that gets left at the airport. I was like ok...so im thinking what will i do if i get my bag and they aren't in there anymore and i had a chance to get them back and passed due to not being 100% sure they were mine. Now since they were so rare i was like eff it im doing it. So i was like i know you got them today from this plane. And he was like na ive had them. But they were clearly un-dsed that day. So i stood up and things started to get heated. He told me to sit down, i obviously didn't and got in his face. So idk if anyone has been on a plane when an altercation arises....but allll the passengers get nervous. So everyone starts yelling at me like im the bad guy but they don't know anything. There are mad people standing up and in my face like "he probably has the same pair of shoes sit down". They didn't understand the rarity of the kicks. I was like na i ain't going out like this. So after this old dude put his hands on my shoulders to literally try to push me down into my seat....i just start throwing hands. I knocked this old fat dude out then i got ganged up on by half the plane so im tyring to fight everyone off like a zombie apocalypse. It was going well to start. As you can imagine a plane isle basically keeps it to one-on-one. So im knocking fools out like a conveyor belt. I am also kind of lankey so my reach advantage was key. When dudes tried to rush me i was able to keep them at perfect distance with some front kicks and left jabs. So as im bruce lee-ing it for a solid 3 mins...out of no where the air mashall shows up and starts tazing the **** out of me. So im all convulsing on the ground...spitting and doo-dooing on myself still trying to put up an fight as im getting stomped out by my own kicks :smh: . The only thing i can think as this is happing is i hope my blood/spit/doo-doo doesn't get on my 4s while homie leo messi-ing my face. Anyway it didn't end well they emergency landed the plane and i had to get off and got arrested for disturbing the peace...after i got out of the hospital of course.

All this to say...just leave the shoes at home

i hope you wasted as much time reading that bs story that i made up as i did reading this dumb thread
:lol:

Dude called everyone childish because he's worrying about his "DS" shoes.

I was reading the question like "dahell"..

Op is lame... Or lives at home... Or young....

I hope its the third one.

Ok. Do you really need two pairs with you? Just take one and leave the DS pair home.

Last edited:
When I fly my kicks go in my carry on bag along with any electronics that im taking with me

I'm confused...would there be an issue it the sneakers weren't "DS"?  Also, unDS is one of the dumbest terms ever created in so many ways.  Wear the ******* things.

Like with anything, if you're concerned about it getting stolen, bring it on the plane with you or don't bring it at all.  If the worry is about them (GASP) somehow looking like they've been sullied by actually touching your feet because they've been in youg luggage (not sure how that makes sense) and they're no longer "DS", use shoe bags.  Not some creation by a sneakerhead to try to capitalize on idiocy but what already comes with an actual quality pair of footwear so you wouldn't be stupid enough to think about bringing the box along.

He said he was nervous

:smh:

You realize they are horrible quality things to protect your feet, right?

String them all together and wear like a necklace onto the plane.

Elitist NT shows up once again.

Ya'll coudnt just answer his question instead of feeling above him. 
mean.gif
 Lames.

It's one pair of shoes?
Throw your DS joints in a backpack carry-on, then relax.
Or, if you're taking 20 pair, ship them to your destination so they are there the day you arrive.
:nerd:

laugh.gif

I actually thought it was a fair question. He coudve left out the deadstock part.

I woudnt want my sneakers/shoes deformed after a long flight either, deadsock or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom