Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

It depends on my mood. Sometimes crew, sometimes ankle, sometimes I throw on some navy Elite socks...
lgsx3693102.jpg
pimp.gif
any problems with squeaking?

vansons, parasuco's, pepe brand jeans, Vazquez boots.

people started rocking these in 08-09 then just stopped

i thought bape was dead a few years ago but i like what they make now, its just not hot in the hood anymore

bring these back, more huaraches, and i wouldn't mind a pair of timerbland field boots right now either

all those over sized clothes and jean shorts can stay where they belong

I am calling BS on you limited. No way in hell you wear those old man shoes. I remember when I worked at ****'s many moons ago the only people that bought those were crotchety old bastards.

:lol: at yall wearing them diabetic shoes. Anyways,

fleece cargo sweats with the open pant leg in either black, ash grey, or denim navy
5216206.jpg

+

waffle knit shirts aka thermals but rather with old school urban fit, don't need kats able to see my heartbeat

vince-mens-thermal-profile.jpg

+

I'll cosign an above poster on AM90s or AF1s (highs or lows only, no mids). I think I have about 7 pair

nike_air_max_90_black_grey.jpg

images

If need be, the baggy Champion hoody that was oversized enough you could just throw it over your whole fit
baggy%2Bpants.jpg

I am calling BS on you limited. No way in hell you wear those old man shoes. I remember when I worked at ****'s many moons ago the only people that bought those were crotchety old bastards.

i just picture some big belly old white dude with a hawaiian shirt and some khaki shorts wearing them joints man...lol

btw, cosigning the Coogi post, not so much the sweater, but the beanies for sure!!!!!!

I'd like to bring bulky basketball shoes back. The Pippen line (e.g. Air More, Pippen 1, etc.) and other bulky shoes were worn by people outside as everyday shoes. Since people mentioned windbreakers, I'd also like Adidas nylon track pants to return.

:lol: at yall wearing them diabetic shoes. Anyways,
fleece cargo sweats with the open pant leg in either black, ash grey, or denim navy
5216206.jpg

+
waffle knit shirts aka thermals but rather with old school urban fit, don't need kats able to see my heartbeat
vince-mens-thermal-profile.jpg

+
I'll cosign an above poster on AM90s or AF1s (highs or lows only, no mids). I think I have about 7 pair
nike_air_max_90_black_grey.jpg

images

If need be, the baggy Champion hoody that was oversized enough you could just throw it over your whole fit
baggy%2Bpants.jpg
Sterling silver and the figaro link style + Geneva brand Austrian Crystal watches with the Jacob or any other style + nugget rings

28_2.jpg

geneva-watch.jpg

P10812581.jpg

images

jacob10.jpg

and Starter Jackets

images

and hockey jerseys

Reebok-Boston-Bruins-33-Zdeno-Chara-White-NHL-Hockey-Jerseys.jpg

how bout a trend where you wear what you like?

oh, and co sign on those Monarchs... I had a pair from Mervyns way back, they were comfy as hell :\

Last edited:
Real talk, I'd bring back the whole 80's. :pimp:

No joke, I have two pairs of white AF1's and some navy blue with white Air Max 90's under my bed. :lol: :pimp:

But I agree they fell off, Too many people nowadays like the basketball style shoes, The shoe that has so many designs and colors, In other words not a simple shoe. The AF1's and Air Max have a classic look that people in 2012 ain't diggin. :smh:

Last edited:
Real talk, I'd bring back the whole 80's.
pimp.gif

No joke, I have two pairs of white AF1's and some navy blue with white Air Max 90's under my bed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But I agree they fell off, Too many people nowadays like the basketball style shoes, The shoe that has so many designs and colors, In other words not a simple shoe. The AF1's and Air Max have a classic look that people in 2012 ain't diggin.
mean.gif
they never fell off. British Knights fell off. S. Carters fell off; but AF1 and air maxes never fell off!

Back
Top Bottom