Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

:lol: at yall wearing them diabetic shoes. Anyways,

fleece cargo sweats with the open pant leg in either black, ash grey, or denim navy
5216206.jpg

+

waffle knit shirts aka thermals but rather with old school urban fit, don't need kats able to see my heartbeat

vince-mens-thermal-profile.jpg

+

I'll cosign an above poster on AM90s or AF1s (highs or lows only, no mids). I think I have about 7 pair

nike_air_max_90_black_grey.jpg

images

If need be, the baggy Champion hoody that was oversized enough you could just throw it over your whole fit
baggy%2Bpants.jpg
i already wear that, especially if i decide to go to a morning release, and most importantly that fit screams sex appeal, that was my uniform when i lived on campus and was goin to a chicks dorm, didnt wear draws underneath so she could see tha boy and was extra ready, and most importantly its super comfortable

bring back the jeezy snowman t-shirts

Aw man... I knew people getting suspended from school wearing those. :rofl:
yea, that wasnt flyin at all at most of my friends schools, but my school knew nothing about it and a couple of the black kids would rock that so heavy (even tho they were all on the golf squad and half of their dads were in law enforcement)

NBA, NFL, MLB & NHL jerseys are always in style for true fans that attend games but they are not in style for people that want to follow trends just so they can fit in or feel accepted by society.

Fades, Flat tops, Red head Kingpin cuts & designs are all in style for the youngsters in the south. They brought that back like 2 years ago.

Fitted Hats are always in style ( why get caught uo in a trend anyway )

Snapbacks are a Fad I never seen anything come back so strong and fall off so fast like snapbacks.

Thank You.... Like others have said, you guys wont wear jerseys because there not in style? You wont rock a fade haircut? You wont wear jean shorts? etc....

I understand certain things you cant find anymore but alot of the things mentioned are still out there and people just refuse to wear it because its not in "STYLE" .

I still have a fade haircut, I still wear jean shorts (which i buy at old navy by the way) I have several jerseys, which I normally wear during game day or on some occasions

I wear casually.

I also have 2 pairs of timberlands that I recently bought at the Timberland Outlet.

OH A TREND?
moments when you catch someone underneath a door and you slap it like you just banged it on them
catching flashbacks :smokin

Last edited:
I was asked if Stone Cold Steve Austin taught me how to dress. I was asked where my slouch socks were and if I had a Jordache jacket to match lol.
ASDFFKSLSL;S;SSLDEAD

land_of_the_dead_00.jpg

But forealziedoes, y'all need to stop with this jean shorts aren't in retail stores. Stopped in JC Penny's the other day, they had the Jean shorts by the Levi's. They had some Plaid Joints too, straight Gucci Mane in the dirty slums of Atlanta, Georgia circa 2005 apparel.

Saw pairs at JimmyJazz too.

In fact...

http://search.jimmyjazz.com/search/Category-Shorts--Gender-MENS--keywords-Shorts--x-0--y-0

Stop acting like you're not wearing these because you can't find them.

You're not wearing them because you are self conscious and you don't want to be clowned for wearing them ugly *** John Cena Joints.

yall got me cryin over here....
i cosign the pimp c line:smokin:smokin:smokin
and the starter jackets AND the bape...
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT......

I will hit up the outlets this weekend.

Mid 90's hip hop era all over again.

Champion hoody copped. Will visit the timberland/Nautica spots for good measure.

bring back the jeezy snowman t-shirts

Aw man... I knew people getting suspended from school wearing those. :rofl:
yea, that wasnt flyin at all at most of my friends schools, but my school knew nothing about it and a couple of the black kids would rock that so heavy (even tho they were all on the golf squad and half of their dads were in law enforcement)

so they were into consumption rather than distribution

Remember a few years back when girls wore pajama pants in public all the time? I'm happy the leggings and yoga pants now replaced that trend. :evil:

Nope. Not every girl looks good in leggings and they've turned to the blue Yankee fitted go to fit..rather see a pretty girl in pajamas than a slob in long johns

helly hansen made SICK waterproof jackets.. i wonder if anyone remembers the old eddie bauer "Ebtek" rain/snow/ski jackets.. those were badass too. 

north face the only thing ppl wear now.  the helly hansen big L was wearing in that one video >>>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom