Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

vansons, parasuco's, pepe brand jeans, Vazquez boots.
this was my whole freshman wardrobe in truman h.s back in '00, my dude got cut at skate key for his vanson(they didnt get it but got his vasquez's smh) vanson's are one of the leather jacket goats.

i would bring back harley davidson jackets(not the leather joints)

Velour Suits
pimp.gif

NBA, NFL, MLB & NHL jerseys are always in style for true fans that attend games but they are not in style for people that want to follow trends just so they can fit in or feel accepted by society.

Fades, Flat tops, Red head Kingpin cuts & designs are all in style for the youngsters in the south. They brought that back like 2 years ago.

Fitted Hats are always in style ( why get caught uo in a trend anyway )

Snapbacks are a Fad I never seen anything come back so strong and fall off so fast like snapbacks.

NBA, NFL, MLB & NHL jerseys are always in style for true fans that attend games but they are not in style for people that want to follow trends just so they can fit in or feel accepted by society.

Fades, Flat tops, Red head Kingpin cuts & designs are all in style for the youngsters in the south. They brought that back like 2 years ago.

Snapbacks are a Fad I never seen anything come back so strong and fall off so fast like snapbacks.
I don't believe you.

racecar jackets...
pimp.gif

59754cf635_3.jpg
spidermanjacket.bmp

I was that dude in 10th grade with this... got it hanging up in da clozet.. imma take it to the cleaners and bring it out if we have a winter this year

not at all i consider myself a true fan of my teams but i'm not gonna spend hundreds of dollars on something i'm gonna wear a few times a year

how bout a trend where you wear what you like?

oh, and co sign on those Monarchs... I had a pair from Mervyns way back, they were comfy as hell :\

I was just thinking this as I scrolled down and read exactly that. Too many people trying to impress other people with how they dress. Be modern, but don't always follow trends.

Back
Top Bottom