Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

AF1's are dead sorry, I know it's hard to accept but they are. NYC will eventually come around. You gotta excuse them they're normally late to the party.

No surprise. These are actually Nike's best selling sneaker, believe it or not.
555684_277636409007657_1424248395_n.jpg

Love my pair.
pimp.gif
where'd you get those?
Man back when I was working @ the nike outlet and saw these joints constantly fly off the shelves I decided to try them on and they are the most comfortable shoes Ive ever put my feet in.

Monarchs
nthat.gif

Man back when I was working @ the nike outlet and saw these joints constantly fly off the shelves I decided to try them on and they are the most comfortable shoes Ive ever put my feet in.

Monarchs
nthat.gif
Is this a troll attempt?

These joints look some old Florida retirement home standard issue kicks.

people started rocking these in 08-09 then just stopped
i thought bape was dead a few years ago but i like what they make now, its just not hot in the hood anymore

bring these back, more huaraches, and i wouldn't mind a pair of timerbland field boots right now either
all those over sized clothes and jean shorts can stay where they belong

Air huaraches :smokin. Waiting on the black pair with white and red accents:smokin

Jim Crow ...without it we wouldn't have had the Harlem Renaissance. I feel in some ways  Affirmative Action has stagnated the majority of the black population's income potential.

There was more viable culture and respect to be earned back then, opposed to now where many are accustomed to abusing government handouts.

Last edited:
Jim Crow ...without it we wouldn't have had the Harlem Renaissance. I feel in some ways  Affirmative Action has stagnated the majority of the black population's income potential.

There was more viable culture and respect to be earned back then, opposed to now where many are accustomed to abusing government handouts.

man... what?

^ nope. I had one in 2004 tho. Shoe city action. Dude said shooters. Lol. Sheesh I found some mosions and Samos shirts da other day. They are at good will now

Back
Top Bottom