Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

laugh.gif
 I have one of those in navy in my closet right now still with tags intact, the day is coming! 
glasses.gif

Thank You.... Like others have said, you guys wont wear jerseys because there not in style? You wont rock a fade haircut? You wont wear jean shorts? etc....
I understand certain things you cant find anymore but alot of the things mentioned are still out there and people just refuse to wear it because its not in "STYLE" .
I still have a fade haircut, I still wear jean shorts (which i buy at old navy by the way) I have several jerseys, which I normally wear during game day or on some occasions
I wear casually.
I also have 2 pairs of timberlands that I recently bought at the Timberland Outlet.
Thats what i am talking about. Never let society tell you what to wear and when to wear it. Damn people wake upthat is prison mentality or a dictatorship. LMAO

not at all i consider myself a true fan of my teams but i'm not gonna spend hundreds of dollars on something i'm gonna wear a few times a year
If you are not in a cold weather climate and you own a couple of jackets how many times do you wear a jaket or a sweater a year.

Yo is that Tony Dungy in the Vikings pic? :lol:

I'd bring back all my middle school steez:

i got mad play from females (embellishment) cuz i rocked camo bandanas, one on the head like Juelz and one around the wrist

matching sweatpant/hoody combo and the all black adidas forums whooop.

8th grade fat black laces laced across in my white/black stripe superstars or no laces at all like Run DMC

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom