Trinidad James said "The South runs NY" while in NYC..

Please maino smack fire out this dude
roll.gif

NY just take the L and attempt to check the next dude who calls y'all out. Didn't someone say Smoke DZA was there and heard it. All the chances were there for the taking. Maino doing anything won't change a thing other than he's the only one willing to hold down y'all's 'integrity'.

Do u guys think that any Cali artist have southern hip hop influence????
E40 to me has some southern influence. I know a lot of people not from West Coast don't like him but yeah I think his sound has some southern style to it.

You Don't know much obviously about southern rap .E-40 was a huge influence on the south Cali rap in general had strong ties to the south you can see 40 in ESG and Bun b .Too short in pimp c it goes on and on

The South running NY would've been more of a relevant statement in like 05-07 when Jeezy, TIP, Rozay, Bun B, and Luda were all hot. But now? Hell no. What's goin on in the south outside of 2 Chainz and Future? Everybody else will be here today, gone tomorrow.

This regional debate is tiring, cats need to worry about making good music than who's region runs what. And TJ has NEVER made good music.

You Don't know much obviously about southern rap .E-40 was a huge influence on the south Cali rap in general had strong ties to the south you can see 40 in ESG and Bun b .Too short in pimp c it goes on and on

U named 2 people Too Short and 40 so I guess I'm so out of touch wit southern rap huh??? And too short original from Atlanta

Last edited:
RUGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111!

Back
Top Bottom