TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

Ooo... body-paint.  Fascinating. 
nerd.gif

Yeah, surprised Disney approved that... 

Imagine Olivia Wilde and Serinda Swan in body paint.. damnit Disney, dropped the ball on the one.

Also

1 DAY LEFT

Well technically 2 for me because I promised my damn nephew I'd take him on Saturday.

Imagine Olivia Wilde and Serinda Swan in body paint.. damnit Disney, dropped the ball on the one.

Also

1 DAY LEFT

Well technically 2 for me because I promised my damn nephew I'd take him on Saturday.

anyone know where to see the original tron movie, the dvd has been out of circulation and has become a rare dvd. I havnt seen it in years.

anyone know where to see the original tron movie, the dvd has been out of circulation and has become a rare dvd. I havnt seen it in years.

^ well that can't be good.

And, yeah, I was expecting the Rotten % to drop... so I guess it's expect the worse and hope for the best.

For those wondering, you can still watch the entire OG version on Youtube.

^ well that can't be good.

And, yeah, I was expecting the Rotten % to drop... so I guess it's expect the worse and hope for the best.

For those wondering, you can still watch the entire OG version on Youtube.

Saw it Wednesday night, didn't like it. Then again, I'm not an 80's baby nor did I follow Tron like that, so maybe it's not meant for a viewer like me.

Saw it Wednesday night, didn't like it. Then again, I'm not an 80's baby nor did I follow Tron like that, so maybe it's not meant for a viewer like me.

Back
Top Bottom