TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

Very entertaining. Action scenes were SICK. But the story was garbage so it dragged at times. Those LightCycle battles towards the beginning were piff

Very entertaining. Action scenes were SICK. But the story was garbage so it dragged at times. Those LightCycle battles towards the beginning were piff

best part was when they played derezzed or however u spelled it during the fight scene
pimp.gif

The rest of it was AIGHT

best part was when they played derezzed or however u spelled it during the fight scene
pimp.gif

The rest of it was AIGHT

Originally Posted by calibeebee

That's all I'm asking for, really.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

That's all I'm asking for, really.

the reviews have me really discouraged.  
frown.gif

if they waited this long to do a sequel, you'd expect the story to be decent.

i'm going to watch it in a few hours.  hope it's a fun movie and worth my money.

the reviews have me really discouraged.  
frown.gif

if they waited this long to do a sequel, you'd expect the story to be decent.

i'm going to watch it in a few hours.  hope it's a fun movie and worth my money.

The movie was beautiful and entertaining, but that storyline had some damn corny moments
laugh.gif

I was waiting the whole movie for Flynn to drop the 'You are my greatest creation' line to his son.

My dude Tron needed more time to shine though.

Olivia Wilde is a sexy woman.

The movie was beautiful and entertaining, but that storyline had some damn corny moments
laugh.gif

I was waiting the whole movie for Flynn to drop the 'You are my greatest creation' line to his son.

My dude Tron needed more time to shine though.

Olivia Wilde is a sexy woman.

Gotta work tonight...saw it earlier 3-D
pimp.gif
, just as if not better than the original

Spoiler [+]
Gem >

ayowph.gif

Gotta work tonight...saw it earlier 3-D
pimp.gif
, just as if not better than the original

Spoiler [+]
Gem >

ayowph.gif

Just came back from seeing it in imax 3d...VERY entertaining. I've never seen the first though so I can't compare.

Olivia
pimp.gif

Just came back from seeing it in imax 3d...VERY entertaining. I've never seen the first though so I can't compare.

Olivia
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom