TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

As nice as the visuals were, the sound owned this movie. Daft Punk cameos
pimp.gif

I saw it in IMAX 3D earlier. I liked it. The sound was crazy. Loved the visuals. Daft Punk at the End Of Line =
pimp.gif

I saw it in IMAX 3D earlier. I liked it. The sound was crazy. Loved the visuals. Daft Punk at the End Of Line =
pimp.gif

wouldve been better if the movie was just straight IMAX and no 3D...the music was incredible as expected.

Michael Sheen killed his role.

wouldve been better if the movie was just straight IMAX and no 3D...the music was incredible as expected.

Michael Sheen killed his role.

Had no idea what this was about going into but, but I enjoyed it.. Music & visual 
pimp.gif

Had no idea what this was about going into but, but I enjoyed it.. Music & visual 
pimp.gif

TRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was sweet! It was a beautiful looking movie and the music was banging! The club scene with Daft Punk cameo was my fav.

TRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was sweet! It was a beautiful looking movie and the music was banging! The club scene with Daft Punk cameo was my fav.

I thought it was pretty cool. I was a bit tired when I was watching so fell asleep during some parts.
The stuff i saw I liked Olivia Wilde is a babe too

I thought it was pretty cool. I was a bit tired when I was watching so fell asleep during some parts.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Must not have saw the original ...and the soundtrack?  "Derezzed"?
pimp.gif

and I'm say it again

Gem > Quorra
devil.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Must not have saw the original ...and the soundtrack?  "Derezzed"?
pimp.gif

and I'm say it again

Gem > Quorra
devil.gif

Kinda overhyped it for myself but I enjoyed it. I'm curious, do the programs even have sex? What happens if Sam tries to penetrate Quorra?

Kinda overhyped it for myself but I enjoyed it. I'm curious, do the programs even have sex? What happens if Sam tries to penetrate Quorra?

Back
Top Bottom