Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

This says it all
55261368-56BA-4E31-B689-E46BE6C67BE1.png

I don't condone fakes. I own about 150 pairs of shoes and never contemplated fakes. If I take an L and resale is crazy I move on. But you can't be mad at anyone who buys fakes as long as the person isn't selling as real like a ****. I just feel if you're handing someone L after L for years and they can't afford resale you gotta expect them to find other options.

I don't condone fakes. I own about 150 pairs of shoes and never contemplated fakes. If I take an L and resale is crazy I move on. But you can't be mad at anyone who buys fakes as long as the person isn't selling as real like a ****. I just feel if you're handing someone L after L for years and they can't afford resale you gotta expect them to find other options.
It’s not even fun to buy Jordan’s to wear anymore. All these scalpers think it’s cool
To buy n resell. Have fun buying Rtx/ps5 when u actually need them. Jokes on you

It’s not even fun to buy Jordan’s to wear anymore. All these scalpers think it’s cool
To buy n resell. Have fun buying Rtx/ps5 when u actually need them. Jokes on you

yeah it's crazy the value of shoes nowadays. Like the trophy rooms are $3000 resale already and they made 12,000 pairs. Obviously like 50 pairs were available to buy due to the backdooring but in comparison, the Undefeated Jordan 4, which in my opinion is a better shoe, was limited to 72 and the resale for those at the time was $2000 or less. So a shoe with less than 1% of the supply of these was attainable for considerably less.

The Undefeated 4 release was also like 16 years ago :lol:
Sneaker culture has bred like an additional 2 generations of enthusiasts since then, of course it's changed completely. These new cats dgaf about anything :lol:
the undefeated 4's were also the very first collab. back then we didn't even know how to take a Jordan with another brand on it I mean a collab wtf was that? .. I remember all we wanted was Nike air

I kept thinking Union 4's but reading UNDFTD 4's :lol: that's def not a fair comparison. The internet barely worked when those dropped.

Remember the Laser IV drop? Whole computer broke down back then :lol:

My first REAL encounter with internet buying was the Eminem Jordan 2’s and I swear my whole damn computer blew up as a result 😂...

That comparison to the UNDFT 4’s doesn’t even equate to today’s stuff...

Trophy Room being shady is nothing new...Brandon might try and shift blame in multiple directions in his article but everybody knows what the deal is with that store...The comment that Marcus made in their show after the blatant back-dooring that happened with the 5’s was about as much of a non answer as you’ll ever get...That’s not to say fakes don’t leak and saturate the aftermarket...That happens every single release and it’s especially bad on the hyped drops...But if a store like Union can get things sorted out then a store owned by Michale Jordan’s son has exactly zero excuse for things to go sideways...

This quote itself is a complete misdirect...“I think Nike sets up a lot of these guys for failure,” the source says. “It’s an almost impossible task to sell this many high-profile shoes. And a shop that’s new and not used to this stuff is going to **** up.”...Trophy Room isn’t new, they’ve had multiple collabs and not just with Nike / JB, so saying they don’t know how to handle a large release is a complete cop out to the situation...

Then they get Jaysee in there, the guy who built his entire business around buying whole stockrooms of releases, talking about huge overhead stores face...Again, doesn’t equate to Trophy Room...It’s a store that’s owned by Michael Jordan’s son, does anybody really think it’ll fail because Marcus couldn’t meet his overhead?

My one in person visit to their physical Orlando store (When it was still open), was the day before the Black / Cement 3’s released and I was openly offered a pair at roughly double retail...Right there in the store in front of other shoppers...Joe nobody that none of those employees had ever seen before then...That tells you right there that the Trophy Room culture is one that prioritizes back-dooring for maximum profit...Workplace culture starts at the top...This whole thing lands squarely on the shoulders of Marcus Jordan who got mad at those “sheisty brothers” in Memphis for getting the jump on his pockets...So in turn he decided he’d just flow his stock early, to who he wanted to, at maximum profit to himself...
I agree. Nepotism 101. No one is supervising Marcus or checking his books. Collab back-dooring is where the money is at. Marcus clears overhead fine, he’s just unethically lining his pockets. In none of his or the brand’s comments has anyone mentioned ‘investigation’. What’s the old adage ... ‘don’t ask questions you already know the answers to’.

I’ve come to agree with this. I’m tired of Jordan Brand and Nike screwing people over with releases. I don’t even care if people buy fakes now. Like you said, if they are only wearing them and not trying to sell and pass off as real, I have no problem with it. I don’t even care anymore bcuz Nike and JB don’t care about their consumers.

It’s not that deep to call the feds. The article was very insightful. I’m pretty sure MJ won’t give a damn and would find the outrage to be stupid. Marcus is a loser and obviously stupid to backdoor these as MJ’s son. If he or the idiots who work there were smart,they would have sold the pairs they backdoored on release days after the market was set for these to Stock X, FC, Goat, etc instead of to bulk buyers. Like did they really think they wouldn’t post it on social media? They missed out on an extra $2000. In the end, reporting Trophy Room to the authorities is silly. Just roast him about his failed career and the fact that his dad’s wife is hotter than his cougar girlfriend and call it a day.

Dude is definitely mad annoying. I was done with bro when he was buying up Kobe’s to later resell but stated that he would never resell Kobe’s. Most of these dudes come off as lame.

I cann
yeah it's crazy the value of shoes nowadays. Like the trophy rooms are $3000 resale already and they made 12,000 pairs. Obviously like 50 pairs were available to buy due to the backdooring but in comparison, the Undefeated Jordan 4, which in my opinion is a better shoe, was limited to 72 and the resale for those at the time was $2000 or less. So a shoe with less than 1% of the supply of these was attainable for considerably less.

LOL my man it’s 2021

It’s not that deep to call the feds. The article was very insightful. I’m pretty sure MJ won’t give a damn and would find the outrage to be stupid. Marcus is a loser and obviously stupid to backdoor these as MJ’s son. If he or the idiots who work there were smart,they would have sold the pairs they backdoored on release days after the market was set for these to Stock X, FC, Goat, etc instead of to bulk buyers. Like did they really think they wouldn’t post it on social media? They missed out on an extra $2000. In the end, reporting Trophy Room to the authorities is silly. Just roast him about his failed career and the fact that his dad’s wife is hotter than his cougar girlfriend and call it a day.
I guarantee you there’s kickbacks pre AND post sale. He’s runnin it like a coke trade, but his problem is no one fears him. He’ll eventually burn his rep and his store to the ground.

You know, I would have easily thrown a few bills at these. Knowing the story behind them. But JB/Trophy Room/Nike wanna be stupid with their ****. At this point, screw em. This elite prestigious bs JB wants to come off as can kiss my ***. The shoe would have sold regardless if they would have done it the right way. Too many dumbasses with internet clout on their brains.

If you struck out with the Trophy Room store or app, you can go to this a%$ 🤡 for a pair. 🙄

So who is that fool? I've been seeing a lot of negative feedback about him. I heard he's bad for the shoe game. He's basically vilified with bad press in sneaker circles equivalent to how Tekashi 6ix9ine is in the rap game.

I stumbled on these videos disparaging that reseller too. I don't think I can disagree with them either.

If you struck out with the Trophy Room store or app, you can go to this a%$ 🤡 for a pair. 🙄

So who is that fool? I've been seeing a lot of negative feedback about him. I heard he's bad for the shoe game. He's basically vilified with bad press in sneaker circles equivalent to how Tekashi 6ix9ine is in the rap game.

I stumbled on these videos disparaging that reseller too. I don't think I can disagree with them either.

Basically a kid you used daddy’s money to start reselling a few years back and made friends with the celebrity’s. (DJ Khaled was his boy)

lol dont worry man. in a couple weeks the fake laces will be out.

I for one appreciate the fake talk/education. At some point it ain’t even worth buying since all these legit check places and resellers let them through anyways.

Look at all the TR1s and TS1s on the secondary resell market as well as CheckCheck supposedly “passing” - can’t wait til these blue laces get “authenticated” also.

i have detailed pics of the fakes for yall to compare to.
I for one appreciate the fake talk/education. At some point it ain’t even worth buying since all these legit check places and resellers let them through anyways.

Look at all the TR1s and TS1s on the secondary resell market as well as CheckCheck supposedly “passing” - can’t wait til these blue laces get “authenticated” also.
checkcheck is a JOKE. ive seen tons of fakes pass their inspections. seen a bunch fail for a very minor thing. but def not reliable.

the funny thing is, Nike now knows which factory in china has the manufacturing leak. the factory that made the legit trophy rooms, someone was crooked. they know this now. do they change it up or try to fix it? the first pics on NT were fakes, and the upcyclekicks was supposedly the stolen pairs.

the funny thing is, Nike now knows which factory in china has the manufacturing leak. the factory that made the legit trophy rooms, someone was crooked. they know this now. do they change it up or try to fix it? the first pics on NT were fakes, and the upcyclekicks was supposedly the stolen pairs.
Very, very, interesting. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom