Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

The shoe game keeps getting dumber. Look at this a%$ 🤡 dumb 💩 here. 🙄

when i was 5 i was doing this at landmark mall outside DC......on the edge of the escalator.

it sucked up my teenage mutant ninja turtles,vans lookin, slip on. my brothers friend yoked me outta my shoe, literally.

whole mall freaked out. news crews showed up. mall was worried bout a lawsuit. my toe was only scratched. n i was being a dummy.

i dont stand anywhere near the side of an escalator til this day lol.

turtles slip on was shredded when they got it out the escalator.

just hit me

what if marcus was the one who bought all the fakes in mass............

knowing he could sell them all and people would still guarantee authentic. knowing they were close enough to do so.

with the anount of backdoored pairs we have seen, it seems more plausible the more i think about it.

he had the cover of the robbery. can still show nike that he sold the pairs he needed to sell....we have seen pics of two different ‘retail’ versions.

mix a few thousand fakes in the mix and then the public will never know. and that backdoor money flows even harder.

just hit me

what if marcus was the one who bought all the fakes in mass............

knowing he could sell them all and people would still guarantee authentic. knowing they were close enough to do so.

with the anount of backdoored pairs we have seen, it seems more plausible the more i think about it.

he had the cover of the robbery. can still show nike that he sold the pairs he needed to sell....we have seen pics of two different ‘retail’ versions.

mix a few thousand fakes in the mix and then the public will never know. and that backdoor money flows even harder.
This happens without a doubt. Street doctor style. . .
Cut up the supply, double your profit.

But did he need to do it?

Funny how years ago, SP was caught doing this. And now (with time) it’s never brought up or mentioned.

Funny how years ago, SP was caught doing this. And now (with time) it’s never brought up or mentioned.

SP was caught years ago selling fakes but they still have an account?

he didnt need the money or to backdoor any pairs.

but if a sitaution like that arises when he can turn 2 million into 4......

the ‘two different retail pairs’ pictures is when it hit me.

also explains why nike hasnt done or said a thing, and why he can keep lying.

What would you and 3god 3god rate the following;
Light Fushion Red (June 21)
NYC to Paris (2019)
Game Royal (2018
Chameleon (2017)

Top 3 (2016)
UNC (2015)

Thank you for your time.
3god 3god rates them like this...

Light Fushion Red (June 21)-TRASH
NYC to Paris (2019)-TRASH
Game Royal (2018-TRASH
Chameleon (2017)-TRASH
Top 3 (2016)-TRASH
UNC (2015)-NOT ‘85 RETRO MOLD, TRASH

Last edited:
This shoe is unnecessary. It can be said about most retro + colorways but this was blatant disrespect to the consumer of there product, not to mention there streak of bad quality for the past few releases. They can keep that 85 mold too till they fix the toe box.

screw that dude.

nike forced the mommys reseller to quit.

they have just as much proof on marcus. especially the pic of the memphis shipping box.

the dude better be cut off. but the social media hype he generated was worth a ton.......

we shall see

Click play. this is time stamped to the relevant part. actually pretty funny. this video is from Dec 2019 btw.

posted this in the general thread on the Hebert fiasco but wanted to share with yall fools too

This is so crazy to see the second time around hearing what we hear on the internet these days.

Back
Top Bottom