Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

so, my "mans" hit me up the other day and tells me he has the TR 1s early and am i interested. i immediately tell him they are fakes. he tells me it's from an actual TR employee. i immediately start 😅😅. just for chits and giggles i ask how much. he then says $2300. i immediately start 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ing him off the phone. ppl crazy breh.
Best use of emojis in a while.

so now “f&f and influencers” can claim their pairs are real even without blue laces.

its a joke. “”influencers””......... yeah now they all are going to try and claim real lol.

suchs lies. i bet Marcus didnt give out barely any to “influencers”. but yet ALL of them will claim authentic.

the fake factories are still working on a small scale.

ive seen every major release JB has scheduled for the first half of this year.

so, my "mans" hit me up the other day and tells me he has the TR 1s early and am i interested. i immediately tell him they are fakes. he tells me it's from an actual TR employee. i immediately start 😅😅. just for chits and giggles i ask how much. he then says $2300. i immediately start 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ing him off the phone. ppl crazy breh.
I would have done the same, tf!!! It’s the absurdity of the pricing of these, right out the gate for me. 2K+ everywhere, but releasing nowhere, unattainable, but apparently everyone has pairs galore to sale now or for preorder. & people are going for the ride. I’d imagine this is every hyped/collab going forward, because people are going full ******, but again 2K or more, for a shoe. This hobby has gotten progressively worse the last 5 years, this has to be the peak of stupidity 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂

my biggest point is....

yall think this is the first release this has happened on?

with the factories the way they are, this happens EVERY release. just not to this scale.

it was easy with the jubilee xi because once nike did a shock drop, fakes could flood. and they were identical until you remove the insole.

the days of people buying from joe blow on instagram needs to die.

go back and see how many “influencers” had the adapt jordan 11. thats the real test to see if you are getting fakes or not.

I’m with some of y’all... i wanted these but this **** is so tainted , I wish they’d just scrap it altogether

In the one in a million chance I’d hit off snkrs im not even sure what I’d do with em, maybe just ship em to the resale sites n call it a day

I’m with some of y’all... i wanted these but this **** is so tainted , I wish they’d just scrap it altogether

In the one in a million chance I’d hit off snkrs im not even sure what I’d do with em, maybe just ship em to the resale sites n call it a day
thats what everyone else is doing with the fakes lol

I wouldn't touch these things on the resell market with a stick. Clearly the number of fakes out there is crazy and if the secondary market can only tell the difference by looking at the laces included, then yea, that's a no from me dawg

i hate that i had to get a doctorate in fakes (i could damn near write a book), but ill try to help NT all i can. im glad to see this community is starting to wisen up. the “influencers” and facebook sellers have never been a positive thing. very few have ACTUAL JB/Nike hook ups. its not just this release.
red flints, university blue 1 and 4. every major planned release.

and everytime you hear of “backdooring” ......RUN unless you did it yourself. these “backdoor” hookups have been fakes upon fakes of these especially.

carolina blue 1 are just as amazing of quality and the “early release” heads have the fakes (esp if you see FSR), trust me.

so now “f&f and influencers” can claim their pairs are real even without blue laces.

its a joke. “”influencers””......... yeah now they all are going to try and claim real lol.

suchs lies. i bet Marcus didnt give out barely any to “influencers”. but yet ALL of them will claim authentic.

the fake factories are still working on a small scale.

ive seen every major release JB has scheduled for the first half of this year.

I respect your dedication. This fake ish is nasty

If I don't hit these from a legit source for retail it's bust. Waaaaay too many fakes already to even consider touching these for resale. These might be the perfect shoe IMO.

This is what happens when you have a kid of a famous athlete trying to be a boss Like dad. Everything goes left real quick. How the hell do you have pairs stolen and backed door. Maybe if the dude had better people around him and took this drop serious like a real boss would.. maybe all of us wold have a little better chance. First mistake was the blue laces and then it went down hill from there. #joke

blue laces aren't an indicator if they're real. laces came in late and direct to TR.

the way this was handled is embarassing. of all the shop owners that gets exclusives this is the last person that should need the extra money. JB needs to stop using him in SNKRS videos.

blue laces aren't an indicator if they're real. laces came in late and direct to TR.

the way this was handled is embarassing. of all the shop owners that gets exclusives this is the last person that should need the extra money. JB needs to stop using him in SNKRS videos.
Trophy Room is an embarrassment to the sneaker industry, just like SoleFly. Both are trash. They don’t give consumers a legit shot at all. So shady.

So this guy , I’ve been watching this guy , and I really think he be selling UAs lol ur thoughts guys

Attachments

• A3A326DD-B219-4592-B470-8916BBDC8C85.png
    A3A326DD-B219-4592-B470-8916BBDC8C85.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 272
So this guy , I’ve been watching this guy , and I really think he be selling UAs lol ur thoughts guys
100 percent. endless???? just like having fsr of any jordan.

all these instagramers like that, fake fake fake.

they can weed out who they sell to. and theres no way in gods green earth one dude backdoored that many pairs.

this is the thing people.

that dude is going to be able to buy a house off those trophy room 1. a house.

yeah hell flip you the GR that are real.

this is where the money comes from.

how many adapt 11 did he backdoor? funny i dont see one pair of the ONLY shoe that couldnt be faked

Last edited:
Is this what happened? People at the Memphis warehouse stole pairs and are reselling them, Marcus and his employees are or were backdooring the pairs but the people in Memphis took way more so now there’s barely any left and Marcus decided to add blue laces to make it seem like early pairs are fakes because Trophy Room got caught backdooring pairs?

Back
Top Bottom