Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

Convo with my homie who picked up his pair from Trophy Room.

1C9F8AE2-D1F4-4267-A4A4-0B63A7B8301F.jpeg

I seen this consignment boutique in Tampa called Vault813 post they had a FSR... so you already know what time it is. Not sure what they were asking for them
FCEDF06D-D5D9-42EE-A10B-16130F415067.png

he is not related to the shiekh owner , he said he was just sayin that cause they thought he was related because of his last name.
The dude is Somali descent

this goes to show that u can be anybody on social media and people will believe 😂
Interesting, Must’ve Missed That Admission. Last I Saw, Dude Was Playing Along With What I Guess Was A Rumor? :smh:

****s Weird Out Here

Anyone know if this drop will be a draw on the snkers app

Last edited:
Interesting, Must’ve Missed That Admission. Last I Saw, Dude Was Playing Along With What I Guess Was A Rumor? :smh:

****s Weird Out Here
Crazy world we live in . We need to go back to them AOL messenger says 😂. We went to far with this social media

Dang 14 my size... this has been the absolute nastiest release Nike/JB has had in a while. Would think Jordan Son store would be more like Union than a reseller shop but yet here we are.

fakes are already being produced. somehow. how......no clue cuz they even have the signature, sole, and texture down. someone would have to know someone in the factory to already have materials and pattern.

pretty crazy
Are you pretty knowledgeable on fakes? I think I saw someone ask for your opinion in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom