Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

This release and the growing accuracy of fakes that deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus explains is why I'm about to put all this in the rearview. This hobby ain't fun anymore. I'll still be there for releases I want but I'm not spending the energy I used to on this, it's just not there for me anymore.

Already priced out a pretty big chunk of pairs to off.

Edit: not to even mention this Carmine BS

Last edited:
all these university blue early pairs fufu?
i cant say ALL, .....but i would stay away from them as well. any instagrammers and stuff, assume fake. only jb athletes and very few actually get a “hookup”. and nobody is getting “hooked up” with FSR this early in a release.

all this talk of backdooring and early shipments is just justification of fakes, and i dont mean just this release.

like i said. take a look at the people you are following and thinking are so connected.

if they DID NOT have the jordan adapt xi, available and ready for purchase FSR with the same ‘backdoor’ hookup...............imo THEY ARE PUSHING FAKES. thats the one shoe that hasnt been faked in the last year. why would they not get/want to make their cash on that release?

if theyre so connected and get “early release pairs”...... they would have had the adapt xi before these trophy room 1.

Official Nike photos of this sneaker don't have the blue laces. F&F/Influencers who received them direct from Jordan Brand don't have blue laces. My thought is the laces are something Trophy Room produced themselves for this release, Marcus Jordan posted a photo of a box full of loose blue laceson his IG story a few weeks ago.

Trophy-Room-x-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-8-1.jpg

That aside, this whole release is a mess which is a shame because I think these are dope. The well has been tainted from the jump though.
Yeah, that's exactly what he said. The pairs coming from Trophy Room will have the blue laces.

This release and the growing accuracy of fakes that deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus explains is why I'm about to put all this in the rearview. This hobby ain't fun anymore. I'll still be there for releases I want but I'm not spending the energy I used to on this, it's just not there for me anymore.

Already priced out a pretty big chunk of pairs to off.

Edit: not to even mention this Carmine BS
Carmine bs?

from everything I been seeing Marcus is a clown and backdoored almost all the stock. When he was on SNKRs live the first time he didnt even have the blue laces. Idk how you guys are surprised about how many got back doored. Remember the Trophy Room 5 release. There was people in line and people were just coming to the front of the line and taking mutliple.

On one hand, it's easy to think Marcus backdoored a lot of pairs. But then when I think of the logistics, not sure it makes sense. A lot of these resellers with early pairs are selling fakes. Maybe not on large gr releases where they can get a bunch from a few local boutiques, but that's not what's going on here. How would these resellers across the country have a relationship with Marcus? If it was one local shop in Orlando, ok. But it's not. It's the same guys that have everything early. Imo Marcus isn't dumb enough to backdoor several thousand pairs a month early when he knows he's the only shop getting them and every finger would be pointed at him. When I look at what makes sense, Marcus selling thousands knowing he'd be blamed or resellers selling fakes, I lean toward resellers selling fakes. It just makes the most sense. All of these guys got hundreds like 2 weeks after the fake shops released them. I don't think that's a coincidence. Resellers selling fakes makes more sense to me.

The smoke will clear tomorrow....I think this early pair nonsense is a scam though.

Last edited:
On one hand, it's easy to think Marcus backdoored a lot of pairs. But then when I think of the logistics, not sure it makes sense. A lot of these resellers with early pairs are selling fakes. Maybe not on large gr releases where they can get a bunch from a few local boutiques, but that's not what's going on here. How would these resellers across the country have a relationship with Marcus? If it was one local shop in Orlando, ok. But it's not. It's the same guys that have everything early. Imo Marcus isn't dumb enough to backdoor several thousand pairs a month early when he knows he's the only shop getting them and every finger would be pointed at him. When I look at what makes sense, Marcus selling thousands knowing he'd be blamed or resellers selling fakes, I lean toward resellers selling fakes. It just makes the most sense. All of these guys got hundreds like 2 weeks after the fake shops released them. I don't think that's a coincidence. Resellers selling fakes makes more sense to me.
we have one smart individual. ive been trying to tell yall, it aint backdooring.

all these sellers in all different areas couldnt all get backdoored. and all without blue laces.

everyone wants to point the finger at marcus for backdooring????

funny, it was supposedly a robbery from Tennessee where all the pairs came from. then it shifted to backdoor. he isnt dumb enuf to backdoor ALL the stock.... the backdoor rumors started right after the theft rumors. hes gonna hear about the backdooring, and just not care, right up until release? the whole stock? come on now.

please just stop thinking your “homey” or “fb/insta friend” got em early, backdoored or stolen.

if yall believe that, i got a friends and family pair straight from TS himself.

Attachments

• FD705EE9-F2DD-40A3-935C-92F0D8A4EE20.jpeg
    FD705EE9-F2DD-40A3-935C-92F0D8A4EE20.jpeg
    249.8 KB · Views: 101

sellers photoshop the swoosh away so they dont get busted but here you go. I promise you guys 99.9 % of shoes you are seeing on insta are super fugazi!
you gave them the worst fake site known to man. lol. never trust anything footwear from DHgate. 80% of the time you pay for the quality fake shoe and get the cheapest fake you will ever see. not a good example. the quality sites are still down for new year.

ive been coming with real facts and fake factories that made the pairs. the instasheep will remain.

you gave them the worst fake site known to man. lol. never trust anything footwear from DHgate. 80% of the time you pay for the quality fake shoe and get the cheapest fake you will ever see. not a good example. the quality sites are still down for new year.

ive been coming with real facts and fake factories that made the pairs. the instasheep will remain.
People saying fakes of trophy room 1s don’t exist...I can’t believe that bc real trophy room 1s exist. Fakes aren’t available bc Chinese New Year? These shoes been cooked up...they originally was supposed to release last year. Just bc good fakes aren’t easy to get doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Preciate the info

Really interesting read. I doubt the brand would publish this knowing he backdoored the entirety of the stock before the release, but what do I know. Still a cool look into his creative process & overall perspective being Jordan’s son.

sellers photoshop the swoosh away so they dont get busted but here you go. I promise you guys 99.9 % of shoes you are seeing on insta are super fugazi! this story of Marcus backdooring the entire shipment was a huge fairy tale to justify all the fakes that have flooded the market.
Sheesh. All over that site

858BCE0C-4230-409B-8843-DF44CB40D712.png

anyone stunting an early pair or pairssssss, prolly all fugazi’s

Back
Top Bottom