smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM DODGERS // TEAMCLIPPERS

it's a business. money rules. i think there's nothing wrong with docking him pay. the man didn't play, so why should he deserve it?

i know it's a funeral, and sometimes some things are more important than money. but it's the player's choice to either play or not. in this case, he obviously made the right moral choice by attending the funeral.

can't have morals in business, that's how you lose money.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I bet 3 days bereavement leave and my father gets 5 days. It is very common.
Midway upon the journey of my life, I found myself within a forest dark, For the straightforward pathway had been lost.
The Divine Comedy- Dante Alighieri-(1265-1321)​

Very unclassy move by the Vikings, like said already, if the Owners treat the game like a biz and its players like workers why doesn't it go both ways? Other jobs u have personal/sick/grivence and so forth, he had a death in the family, plus he's been with his bros issue all year, it takes a beatin on ur physically and mentally, troy was right to leave I would've done the same

That's garbage. It's a business? That's the best reason given as to why his pay should be docked? It's exploitation of a worker by the business. Businesses don't lose money by paying an employee who is on leave for family matters. They lose money and standing among all the other employees, the fans, and the community with heartless moves like this.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

troy williamson is a bum. he's been stealin money ever since he got drafted. he basically stayed home longer than he told pilgrim childress and was made an example of. i guarantee no one in minny is upset by this because he is one of the most frustrating players u'll ever see.

Do you ever hear about this happening in the MLB or NBA?

Just plain ******ed, good for Troy though.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

williamson is a coot....but i feel for the man.....poor shamecock....no one should ever be treated like that.....

Have fun with AD in Minnesota while it lasts.....Vikings may not know it, but this could have a long term affect on the team. The players in the NFL for the most part have each others backs. I think this is going to have implications on free agents looking at the Vikes, and also whether or not they can keep some of their own players once the contracts are up. In the back of thier minds they HAVE to be thinking "would they do this to me?" Based off of what was happeneing with Williamson, I would't put it past the organization. This was a horrible move, and may have burned a bridge in more ways than one....

Quote:
troy williamson is a bum. he's been stealin money ever since he got drafted. he basically stayed home longer than he told pilgrim childress and was made an example of. i guarantee no one in minny is upset by this because he is one of the most frustrating players u'll ever see.
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Quote:
"I don't care if they would have [taken] my pay for the rest of the year, I was going home," Williamson told the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "It wouldn't have mattered to me."
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Its a buisness move but do we think that would happen to AP? I don't think so its only certain people they can pull this stuff on but he don't care about not getting the check so I guess it's no big deal. I wonder what others in the locker room are saying though.
TEAMCOWBOYS

yea players miss things for the birth of their kids and u dont hear nuthing.

I wonder if Andy Reid had to miss a game for his kids misbehavior would they dock him
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

The next time a player decides they want to get more money and they leave the team I don't want to hear the Vikings or their fans complain about loyalty.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Today,

-Steven A Smith asked the same question I did, If this was a coach who's mom or wife died, would the teams action be different?

-Sean Salsibury asked, if this was AD or if Troy Williamson was Ballin would they have docked him.
Salsbury also sighted instances of his former head coach going upstairs to front office to go to bat for their players when something like this occured and got the situation resolved.

-Darren Woodson ripped the Vikings.

I guess this "perfect business model" Vikings organization isnt shining to brightly in the spotlight

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

why should someone get paid for not doing their job though...?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Next time you get sick or your brother dies or your mom dies and you have to miss work, tell your boss the same thing that you just typed.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

^Gunna, the best thing I heard Steven A. Smith say on the show was...

that yall _'s better remember instances like this when players do @#%$ like holdout and all the other things they do, I dont wanna hear yall complain 1 TIME, not from drafted rookies or none of that. All that "this team is a family" bs is thrown out the window and reasons like this is why...just remember what yall preaching, its a business...
....yea, Ima Need All That....​
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

good point EZFlash

Athletes cannot have ALLLLL the leeway.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Troy is a grown man and knew the consquences of his actions.

RIP to his Grandmother
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

I'm sorry, family comes before everything else in that instance.

Forget all this nonsense that some of you guys are spewing.

There is a double standard here.

The Eagles let Andy Reid leave to take care of family issues.
The Lakers let Kobe Bryant leave to take care of legal issues.
The Jazz let Derek Fisher leave during the playoffs to take care of his daughter, and then they let him go to the Lakers afterwards.
The Raptors let Vince Carter leave to go to his graduation on the day of game 7 of the ECF semifinals

I can keep going on and on. I'm sorry that Troy Williamson is an underachieving high draft pick. He is a human first, and a football player 2nd .

I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Back
Top Bottom