True Life: I'm homeless

A coworker of mine stayed with a fat chick he met at a bar for 3 months when his baby moms kicked him out. Im dead serious do not sleep out in this cold weather find yourself somewhere to sleep inside by any means

Stay safe out there OP. Please try not to sleep in your car. With all these DMV Nters there's no reason for you to be sleeping in your car, especially now that the temperature has dropped. But if you have to just make sure you have some sort of protection on you. AND KEEP US UPDATED!

Op made a thread about being homeless but is being very cryptic about the situation that led to it,seems like legal issues. Regardless if you want to share or not, hang in there and I'm sure someone will give you a helping hand.

Last edited:
LOL @ Telling him he  can easily find a fat girl to take him in. Yall are wild.

OP, hope it works out for you man.

If I was you, I would try to find a single female ( preferably older), lay the pipe of a thousand plumbers, and stay wit her til it gets warmer, your situation clears up, or you get bored which ever comes first.

Last edited:
As the title says. Im homeless. Well im going to be come this weekend. I dont want to get into too much detail about it but, I had 2 jobs, lost one and the other I cant work there until some things clear up. Now im not broke, but I cant spend all my savings on rent etc. Getting a job would be somewhat difficult right now because of my situation that I need to "clear up". I knew this was coming a few months ago so I started planning for it, but Id also like some input and other ideas on surviving.

Shelter- My car. I still have a car note and plan on holding onto it till its paid off. Its not alot left, but I need to keep as much fluid cash as possible. Its getting cold (15 degrees at night) so I got some blankets, mylar sheets and pillow for the back seat. Ill check out some stores for sleeping bags cause they'll be warmer.

Hygiene- Gym membership. I can shower, brush my teeth shave etc. And also keep some clothes in the locker.

Internet- Besides my cell phone, I guess Ill be at startbucks often

Food- This is the hardest one. Im used to home cooked meals and cant afford to eat out every day. I'd hate to go to a shelter or one of those places but may do so sometimes. I had a few buckets of dehydrated food for when I was "doomsday prepping" but lost them throughout my situation. Ill order about 3 more and that should last me a month or more.

Mail- I got a PO Box

Now, this is not permanent and yes I have relatives that can house me. But they are 200 miles away and I cant leave this state because I have things that need taken care of. I also feel this is something I need to do. It will humble me even more than my current situation. I still plan on living life the best I can and I plan on getting some studying done to get certified in some fields.

Anything else I need to worry about??

There should be food banks and other sorts of things that give out warm meals in the city if you live in one big enough. Easier said than done I know but resources should be out there. Good luck tho!

I never heard prostitutes referred to as lizards before. Some new lingo learned.

If you don't wanna get attached to a fat chick put an ad out on craigslist.

As the title says. Im homeless. Well im going to be come this weekend. I dont want to get into too much detail about it but, I had 2 jobs, lost one and the other I cant work there until some things clear up. Now im not broke, but I cant spend all my savings on rent etc. Getting a job would be somewhat difficult right now because of my situation that I need to "clear up". I knew this was coming a few months ago so I started planning for it, but Id also like some input and other ideas on surviving.

Shelter- My car. I still have a car note and plan on holding onto it till its paid off. Its not alot left, but I need to keep as much fluid cash as possible. Its getting cold (15 degrees at night) so I got some blankets, mylar sheets and pillow for the back seat. Ill check out some stores for sleeping bags cause they'll be warmer.

Hygiene- Gym membership. I can shower, brush my teeth shave etc. And also keep some clothes in the locker.

Internet- Besides my cell phone, I guess Ill be at startbucks often

Food- This is the hardest one. Im used to home cooked meals and cant afford to eat out every day. I'd hate to go to a shelter or one of those places but may do so sometimes. I had a few buckets of dehydrated food for when I was "doomsday prepping" but lost them throughout my situation. Ill order about 3 more and that should last me a month or more.

Mail- I got a PO Box

Now, this is not permanent and yes I have relatives that can house me. But they are 200 miles away and I cant leave this state because I have things that need taken care of. I also feel this is something I need to do. It will humble me even more than my current situation. I still plan on living life the best I can and I plan on getting some studying done to get certified in some fields.

Anything else I need to worry about??
where are you located---you can stay in a hotel room for cheap or you can go to a homeless shelter

Im the baltimore area. Baltimore county mostly
you can get a hotel room for cheap

try the hotels on moravia or security--or you can go out to edgewood I know they got stuff for cheap

anything beats sleeping in your car especially in the winter--since you have money you can pay the fee to stay in a homeless shelter

Last edited:
Nothing to say really except I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully you bounce back as soon as possible.

I really wish I could go into details. But my lawyers tell me to not talk about it. When this is all said and done I can probably divulge more about the case. It would make yall angry and heads spin Its so ****** up. All because I tried to help someone.

Thank you all for the positive replies and advice.

Doing uber doesnt sound like a bad idea at all but I have a coupe, but its modified so people would think its "cool"?

The staying with a fat girl idea is all to real for me right now lol.

that's what I'm wondering as well....

Where I worked, there was alot of high end clients. CEOs, lawyers, Drs etc. There was my money maker and I loved what I did. Because of the bogus charges, I cant work there till its all cleared up.

I don't know what kind of job you're waiting for or what kinda jobs you've had but don't be too proud to take a crappy job. As long as it's money in your pocket, it shouldn't matter. 

Switch to a planet fitness gym membership and pay like $10/month and most are open 24 hrs a day. 

If you were in my area, I'd definitely help you out, but stay safe and keep pushing!

OP I'm somewhat in the same situation but looking for an apartment at the moment.

I'm also taking notes for if I'm out in the streets.

OP since you'll have your car, maybe you can just work as an Uber or Lyft driver to get some extra cash and you'll stay somewhat busy throughout the day or night

This sounds like a winner right here...

Back
Top Bottom