True Life: I'm homeless

Don't know if it's been covered, but a few tips from me-

-Airports usually have a parking lot for cars of people that are waiting for a plane to land. When I was homeless I'd sleep in my car here because no one cares if you're parked there and there's always a lot of parking. Not a lot of people walking by to stare at you and such. Plus the one I stayed at had a porta-potty for you to use.

-Invest in a $15 gatorade jug from sports authority, keep it with water in it at all times.

-If you have any skills like singing or musical instrument, find your nearest downtown and play away with something open for change, when you have nothing else to do. I played my guitar and sang for 2 hours in Downtown and got $30. Enough money for 2 meals in 2 hours..

-Walmart has camping packs of food, $5 freeze-dried and they're pretty filling.. just gotta find boiling water somehow, maybe a friend could let you have that.

Above all, keep your head up and know that the worst is over. Only way to go now is up. Find the drive and motivation to make strides towards success.. open the "motivation thread" on here and read through the pages before you go to bed.

in the DMV? It just got cold so you may want to reconsider the relatives.  Or you could drive south and bum it out in a more free-flowing city like Charleston, SC.   Check Craigslist for odd jobs and gigs.  It's an easier way of life down there, worth considering given your situation.  Cost of living is way cheaper as well.

edit: nvm didn't realize you can not leave the state :frown:

Last edited:
I don't' know if they have this in your area but look up focus groups. I always get emailed surveys and if you fit the criteria they call you in and do a study of the topic they surveyed you on. The pay is pretty good. You can make at least 100 for a 2 hour focus group. They give you a credit card loaded with the money. Could help out with gas and food.

Now that I just smoked, here as some ideas. Someone said he made $30, I see 30 dollar slice pizzas! And never pay for water. You can always get it somehow from water fountains.

lmfao 30 slices of pizza. Thats what you come up with

Yall gotta stop smoking man
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your a bodybuilder right OP? Are there any older women that you've slayed that will let you shack up with them until you get on your feet? A few(most really) people I know in the philly BB scene take that route. Some work at planet fitness or a late night gym and sleep there on the floor or office area during night shifts until their money is right. Some also dabble in G4P for that quick cash but that's a slippery slope no matter how far it goes. Seriously dudes find sponsors out here paying racks for just conversation and a fantasy. Temporary drug dealing?

Na. I'm just bringing up the topic since I know of people who went that route in BB. I suggest he hits up some women he knows that will put him up.

:rofl:

You suggesting that OP needs to decide if he wants to be cold and hungry or warm with a mouthful??

30 slices of pizza, gay for pay, some of these suggestions are :rofl:

Whatever OP needs to do when times get hard. I have no idea where his moral compass is so I'm just throwing them out there. Stripping is also a thing. Another is the red cross/salvation army for temporary housing.

Last edited:
So its not too soon for jokes now??

Op a body builder? Boy you better hit that block in a mesh tank top and get that money.

Back
Top Bottom