True Life: I'm homeless

Unlimited !!!![emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Been following this thread for a bit.

Hows everything going OP?

Im ok I guess. Today was a pretty down day. I pretty much feel like crap at this moment. And thats why I shouldn't drink lol. I think im going to call it an early night, restart tomorrow and prepare for this storm

Last edited:
So are you still at Big Girl's house?

Has she tried her hand yet?

Keep drinking and there will be some Drop Jr's come October

one of my fav NTers.  how much do some In & Out burgers cost? I'll put that on your books right now 
nthat.gif

nah nah, that's why he my favorite NTer, he keep it true to his SN in EVERY thread 
laugh.gif
  I'm putting money on his commisarry only because he is appreciated!  It's almost genius 
nerd.gif

How you doing in the storm?

Nothing yet. I think snow starts around 1700 where im at.
The area im in has hills and crap and my car sucks in the snow because its low and the type of tires I have. I think it was last year it took me 4hrs to drive a mile home. I had to take a bunch of different routes where I wouldnt get stuck. Now im sitting here thinking that I will definitely get stuck if it gets bad. Im going to suck it up and get a room or reach out to someone

If I 100% believed kill moves was hurting I would def throw dude some chicken. But I also know son is a finesser and I don't play that getting finessed ****.

It's all bad tbh.

But here in CA if you're homeless they have this **** called general relief. Its like $200 a month. I just got a weed card and found some spots where I can get zips of loud for $60. I'm about to trap on the beach from sun up til sun down. Only thing that was really stopping me was the cases I've been catching out here. I have to be at court for a battery charge I caught a couple weeks ago. I'm innocent so its getting taken to trial. LAPD is no joke out here.

If I 100% believed kill moves was hurting I would def throw dude some chicken. But I also know son is a finesser and I don't play that getting finessed ****.

It's all bad tbh.

But here in CA if you're homeless they have this **** called general relief. Its like $200 a month. I just got a weed card and found some spots where I can get zips of loud for $60. I'm about to trap on the beach from sun up til sun down. Only thing that was really stopping me was the cases I've been catching out here. I have to be at court for a battery charge I caught a couple weeks ago. I'm innocent so its getting taken to trial. LAPD is no joke out here.
Good luck my dude

Snow is crazy out there. I was stupid to think I could suck it up in this weather. I reached out and good for weekend

Last edited:
It's going to be a cold winter. This is not the time to be sleeping in your car. You can freeze to death b. Look for a room to rent
Snow is crazy out there. I was stupid to think I could suck it up in this weather. I reached out and good for weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom