True Life: I'm homeless

Good **** OP.

Lets get a drink this Saturday to celebrate 
smokin.gif

Good to see your situation is improving dropten dropten . :pimp:

You might want to edit out that part about your bail, though. It makes it very, very easy to identify you.

Maybe one day you can write a book once you have reached your comfort on satisfaction by being back on your feet and a home to live. 

Very interesting. 

Sending energy waves to you, where ever you are and who ever you are. 

Update. Lots of good news

There's a reason I havent had much updates lately. Between the family I stayed with during the snow storm and my lady friend booking rooms for me, Im fortunate to have only spent about 2 nights sleeping in my car the past 12 days or so. I had a conversation the other day with the woman of that family I stay with here and there. She was always concerned about me from the moment she saw the news story. Anyway, I went into more detail about my situation, how I survive day to day because she was wondering where I shower etc. I told her this will be a humbling experience for me. Then she said something that just completely changed my thought process. She said "Isnt having to shower in a gym humbling enough?" Then she brought up my son and asked if he was in my situation would I want him living out of his car. That hit me in the feels also. We had a long talk and at this point I figured I was selling myself short. Positive thinking is a great thing, but it made me accept my situation.

Now for the really good news.
My primary job was a Graphic Designer for this company that I was at for 9 years. Last year they decided to have everyone work remotely from home. After my arrest and being locked up for 2 days, I got home and tried to log into the company system to contact my boss. To my surprise I was completely locked out of the system. I contacted HR a few days later because it was the weekend. I figured I was fired because it was no call no show for 2 days. When I spoke with the HR rep, she affirmed I was terminated etc. Soon after, I filed for unemployment which was denied. I was no call no show for 2 days, and to what I remember the company policy was 3 days no call no show is termination so I appealed the denial. I was set an appeal date by phone, which included the company HR rep, my boss, the appeals judge and myself. My defense was that If I was not locked out of the system, I would of been able to perform my duties on the 3rd day which was the final day before I could be terminated. Come to find out, the company policy was changed in 2012 from 3 days to 2 days no call no show. So im on the phone thinking thats it, I lost the appeal and there goes my unemployment. That was on January 6th. Yesterday I went to go check my PO box because I havent checked my mail in weeks. Im going through the letters and I see theres a letter from unemployment. I open it and its the appeals decision. I start readting and to my surprise they ruled in my favor. You have no idea how over joyed I was. From the feeling of complete loss and despair to the happiest mofo on earth. Real tears were shed :frown: This really helps me out alot and takes alot of worry away. Between that and my bail dropping from over 70,000 to less than 10,000 during my bail review, God must really be looking out for me. I cant give god thanks enough :smokin

I work in Bethesda MD. lets grab some food and some beers this evening or sometime Friday evening. I get off work at 4pm. Just let me know

WTH??? Lol.
Nah no plea. My *** going to trial but seeing this case getting thrown out

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom