True Life: I'm homeless

What happened to the German joint ?

Shes in the picture. But as I mentioned before, I cant stay with her. She has a teenage daughter that she doesn't allow random men around. She supports me mentally though

I think I could of survided this snow but I wasnt prepared enough. I would probably have to stay in my car for 2 days, then I was thinking where id have to take a **** lol. Thats when I reached out to someone.
View media item 1880916

The cold is not really an issue for me. Im telling yall the sleeping bag is the truth. I stay toasty all night even when it was 13°, felt like 1°and windy. As long as my head stays covered im ok.

thats what im sayin. Stores are close and so is the gym. Id probably have to make a snow toilet to drop a duece.

Or one of those *** out the window maneuvers. Even then you risk being caught and registered as a sex offender while this case is going.

The cold is not really an issue for me. Im telling yall the sleeping bag is the truth. I stay toasty all night even when it was 13°, felt like 1°and windy. As long as my head stays covered im ok.

Yea I got a 0 degree sleeping bag that's warm af. But I'm on the beach so its not like it will ever be zero degrees

From Friday evening till Tuesday afternoon I stayed with this family. A client at one of my former jobs, her son and her cousin. I was fed, and taken care of like crazy. I would wake up with breakfast on the night stand.
We were snowed in so I had no choice but to stay a little while, but I didnt want to get comfortable so I left yesterday. Not much of an update but I was good these past few days. Last night was kind of depressing though. From sleeping in a king size bed, being fed, to sleeping in the back seat of a coupe eating dry *** sandwiches and protein shakes. I slept from about 8pm to 7am this morning and woke up refreshed and energized. Last night I had alot of **** on my mind and that **** was wearing me down. Even though people try to be there for me, its easy to feel alone. Im an introvert by nature, so you can imagine the feeling.

Last edited:
Damn. I'm sending you some good juju. Keep your head up and I'm praying for some good luck and your safety.

-- NEW COMMUNICATION --

lawlessness in MOCO • provisions scarce • night crossing Bethesda pass Friday  • seek asylum in Federal District • good health to DropTen

-- END COMMUNICATION --

OP a real one, I got your math, so we gonna link up soon.  We can get a pump in, pause, grab some beers and some grub and at least get your mind off your situation for a few hours.  
nthat.gif

-- NEW COMMUNICATION --

lawlessness in MOCO • provisions scarce • night crossing Bethesda pass Friday
 • seek asylum in Federal District • good health to DropTen

-- END COMMUNICATION --

OP a real one, I got your math, so we gonna link up soon.  We can get a pump in, pause, grab some beers and some grub and at least get your mind off your situation for a few hours.  :nthat:  

As long as you dont get me in trouble with the law im gravy :lol:

I have updates. But im not ready to share yet until I figure out what i'll do.

The circle of emotion in this thread, it went from :wow: :frown: :stoneface: :x :smh: :lol: ....also there's a lot of good info in here.

Keep us posted OP and good luck.

I've gained 20 pounds of muscle since I've been out here

Update. Lots of good news

There's a reason I havent had much updates lately. Between the family I stayed with during the snow storm and my lady friend booking rooms for me, Im fortunate to have only spent about 2 nights sleeping in my car the past 12 days or so. I had a conversation the other day with the woman of that family I stay with here and there. She was always concerned about me from the moment she saw the news story. Anyway, I went into more detail about my situation, how I survive day to day because she was wondering where I shower etc. I told her this will be a humbling experience for me. Then she said something that just completely changed my thought process. She said "Isnt having to shower in a gym humbling enough?" Then she brought up my son and asked if he was in my situation would I want him living out of his car. That hit me in the feels also. We had a long talk and at this point I figured I was selling myself short. Positive thinking is a great thing, but it made me accept my situation.

Now for the really good news.
My primary job was a Graphic Designer for this company that I was at for 9 years. Last year they decided to have everyone work remotely from home. After my arrest and being locked up for 2 days, I got home and tried to log into the company system to contact my boss. To my surprise I was completely locked out of the system. I contacted HR a few days later because it was the weekend. I figured I was fired because it was no call no show for 2 days. When I spoke with the HR rep, she affirmed I was terminated etc. Soon after, I filed for unemployment which was denied. I was no call no show for 2 days, and to what I remember the company policy was 3 days no call no show is termination so I appealed the denial. I was set an appeal date by phone, which included the company HR rep, my boss, the appeals judge and myself. My defense was that If I was not locked out of the system, I would of been able to perform my duties on the 3rd day which was the final day before I could be terminated. Come to find out, the company policy was changed in 2012 from 3 days to 2 days no call no show. So im on the phone thinking thats it, I lost the appeal and there goes my unemployment. That was on January 6th. Yesterday I went to go check my PO box because I havent checked my mail in weeks. Im going through the letters and I see theres a letter from unemployment. I open it and its the appeals decision. I start readting and to my surprise they ruled in my favor. You have no idea how over joyed I was. From the feeling of complete loss and despair to the happiest mofo on earth. Real tears were shed :frown: This really helps me out alot and takes alot of worry away. Between that and my bail dropping from over 70,000 to less than 10,000 during my bail review, God must really be looking out for me. I cant give god thanks enough :smokin

Last edited:
Great start to my day to see Opee posting some good news about his situation. Sounds like you're on the uprise, sir.

Keep us updated, you're gonna be busy in the coming days / weeks I imagine, but I'm really glad you're finally getting some great news.

Bless those people for helping you out btw, you have some good people in your life you should consider family for all they've done. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom