True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

Red / Blue Regional 20 are FIRE
Red suede 21 are FIRE

laugh.gif

lol red XXI's are definately not better then stealth XX's, no matter what anyone says. but to answer your question, no is the answer. the XXIII'sare gonna take the world by storm and they are going to have more of an impact on the sneaker game then everyone will expect. cause from the pictures we'veseen, not only are they great looking shoes, but they're the end of a legacy and for that reason they will be the last classic air jordan.

Can't believe cats is feeling the QS XX's over the stealth's.

Sh.. look like Zebra kicks.

I did like the XXI's, but not that red suede crap. Ugly anyway you put it. All red suede sneakers, leave that crap for DaDa or whatever that tacky as hellcompany was called.

If they would have been all black suede then I would have, nah still wouldn't have been better than the suedes.

I like the OG color to the XXI's and the Black/Red to the XX2's, but I prefer the stealth XX's over them.

Too much red on the suede XX1 for me to like.

So to answer the question, yes its true. Even though the black XX3 looks nice, The Stealth XXs arestill better.

True..even though beside this one in terms of numbers i dont think jordan has made a good shoe since the 14's

i dont even understand where the concept for the 22's and 23's came from..there straight garbage
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

False. QS XX's > Stealth XX's.
I like the Stealth's but, the QS are the only true classic XX imo.
Stealth has just a little too much patent......
The MJ' under the little velcro patch on the top of the toungue(not sure what its called) sets em apart from the others
smokin.gif

You can leave it with the toungue sticking out if you want, then its like a little message to remind you of MJ

Red suede XXI & BBALL XXII"S are both considered classics in my book....and I'm sure there will be acolorway of the 23's that will save themas well...

Even though i like my og color 21's, i can't bring myself to say that any of the 21's are classics, due to their bulky build. The black/red22's deserve a lot more credit as the soles are among the best in the jordan line imo. As for the stealth 20's being the last classic jordan, i thinkwe should wait to really digest the 23's to be fair. I absolutely love my stealths though, and i wouldnt be surprised if they were indeed the last classic.

Back
Top Bottom