True Religion fanatics, need your help

To keep it all the way real I kinda feel what Audi is sayin. I don't wear Trues, just not my style. But I know a grip of girls who love guys who wear True Religions. And I don't think it has anything to do with the label. Trues have what I would call a sexier cut, pause. I've actually had girls tell me that I should wear Trues lol. Personally I like my jeans to be low key and just complement what I'm wearing. Some guys like to feature their jeans. It's all individual style. So I don't understand why all the hate.

Hell now that I think about it I have a pair of H&M jeans that kind of have a similar cut to Trues and I get way more compliments on those jeans than I do any of my levi's or nudies. If Trues weren't so ******edly expensive I might give it a try lol.

To keep it all the way real I kinda feel what Audi is sayin. I don't wear Trues, just not my style. But I know a grip of girls who love guys who wear True Religions. And I don't think it has anything to do with the label. Trues have what I would call a sexier cut, pause. I've actually had girls tell me that I should wear Trues lol. Personally I like my jeans to be low key and just complement what I'm wearing. Some guys like to feature their jeans. It's all individual style. So I don't understand why all the hate.

Hell now that I think about it I have a pair of H&M jeans that kind of have a similar cut to Trues and I get way more compliments on those jeans than I do any of my levi's or nudies. If Trues weren't so ******edly expensive I might give it a try lol.

I like TR just because of how they fit. The label itself means no purpose to me but, that it actually fits nicely. If I choose to want to wear the denim jean jacket to match the jeans, then thats my preference. The same people laughing about it are the same one's wearing plain jeans so that they could pass wearing them 2-3 days a week. @ Audi, I'm just going to bring it back to the store. Lady told me she would special order the jeans that match with it for me with no problem. Good looks

I like TR just because of how they fit. The label itself means no purpose to me but, that it actually fits nicely. If I choose to want to wear the denim jean jacket to match the jeans, then thats my preference. The same people laughing about it are the same one's wearing plain jeans so that they could pass wearing them 2-3 days a week. @ Audi, I'm just going to bring it back to the store. Lady told me she would special order the jeans that match with it for me with no problem. Good looks

True Religion Swag 
pimp.gif
Gotta stay Billy Down !!!!! But to answer your Question OP I seen some billys that would go with it but might be a lil lighter in color I think its called rusty barrel .

Audi which store do your peoples work at ?

True Religion Swag 
pimp.gif
Gotta stay Billy Down !!!!! But to answer your Question OP I seen some billys that would go with it but might be a lil lighter in color I think its called rusty barrel .

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

True Religion Swag 
pimp.gif
Gotta stay Billy Down
!!!!! But to answer your Question OP I seen some billys that would go with it but might be a lil lighter in color I think its called rusty barrel .

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

True Religion Swag 
pimp.gif
Gotta stay Billy Down
!!!!! But to answer your Question OP I seen some billys that would go with it but might be a lil lighter in color I think its called rusty barrel .

pimp.gif

I cant mess with the flaps on the pockets. Plus when it comes to denims I prefer my jeans to be subtle, nothing flashy.

I cant mess with the flaps on the pockets. Plus when it comes to denims I prefer my jeans to be subtle, nothing flashy.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Go here for your answer http://www.authenticforum.com/index.php

You know Niketalk is filled with sheep who can't think for themselves and only dress accordingly to whats "in" and not what they like
Funny, most people associate those wearing True Religions/ Rock & Republics/ Seven jeans sheep since they are considered "cool".  That *@%@ is overrated, the denim is garbage and just face it the only reason you are wearing it is the design on the back pocket.  You dudes talk about stepping up your swag and whatever, but yet you rely on brands to stand out as someone special.  I would rather wear a plain pair of APC's or Diors hell even Levis and not have anyone know what I am wearing.  Undercover swag ftw.  Plus jean jacket + jean pants??  What is they 1994?

You know Niketalk is filled with sheep who can't think for themselves and only dress accordingly to whats "in" and not what they like
Funny, most people associate those wearing True Religions/ Rock & Republics/ Seven jeans sheep since they are considered "cool".  That *@%@ is overrated, the denim is garbage and just face it the only reason you are wearing it is the design on the back pocket.  You dudes talk about stepping up your swag and whatever, but yet you rely on brands to stand out as someone special.  I would rather wear a plain pair of APC's or Diors hell even Levis and not have anyone know what I am wearing.  Undercover swag ftw.  Plus jean jacket + jean pants??  What is they 1994?

this thread
laugh.gif

i still have my billys from 07, ripped the crotch while riding a unicycle hammered (true story)

took em to the seamstress n gotta patch put in em, rocked em a few more times but my girl hates em says theyre too skinny..which is y i cant mess with rock and republic either... if you have an athletic build/not slender u minus whale not even mess with these brands the amount of alterations needed is no bueno..

Guess
pimp.gif

I do kinda want another pair tho for those once inna while occassions when u wanna extra stunt... trues + big pony lo like 3 years ago got me all kinds of play

this thread
laugh.gif

i still have my billys from 07, ripped the crotch while riding a unicycle hammered (true story)

took em to the seamstress n gotta patch put in em, rocked em a few more times but my girl hates em says theyre too skinny..which is y i cant mess with rock and republic either... if you have an athletic build/not slender u minus whale not even mess with these brands the amount of alterations needed is no bueno..

Guess
pimp.gif

I do kinda want another pair tho for those once inna while occassions when u wanna extra stunt... trues + big pony lo like 3 years ago got me all kinds of play

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Thank you for proving my point, if OP wants to wear a denim jacket and jeans combo then let him be, he obviously doesn't care if its "1994" style, he likes it and dresses according to how he wants to, not whats in.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Thank you for proving my point, if OP wants to wear a denim jacket and jeans combo then let him be, he obviously doesn't care if its "1994" style, he likes it and dresses according to how he wants to, not whats in.

The thing that is killing me here is that if all these dudes laughing at the jean jacket combo saw Kanye with it......... would suddenly feel that its so stylish. I do both Nudies and Trues all depends on the occasion and how im feeling that day.

Back
Top Bottom