TruthGetsBusy's Relationship and Personal Improvement Advice Thread

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

If you choose a woman with morals and self respect then her cheating might be your fault

idk, I can't agree with that.
What's so hard about ending a relationship instead of cheating?
Playing the blame game is worse..."I cheated but it was your fault."
There's never a time when cheating is excusable.
yup

You know how every dude on NT drives a bimmer and dates video models?

I swear it seems like every female on NT is damned near perfect and exempt from cheating.

ok this whole stalking my nt posts is getting a little out of hand, Diego. I'm getting a restraining order.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

If you choose a woman with morals and self respect then her cheating might be your fault

yup

You know how every dude on NT drives a bimmer and dates video models?

I swear it seems like every female on NT is damned near perfect and exempt from cheating.

ok this whole stalking my nt posts is getting a little out of hand, Diego. I'm getting a restraining order.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Oxy Moron much? A woman with morals is like a unicorn rocking a fitted cap with a hole on top- it sounds nice but good luck actually finding one.

As far as cheating goes. Women cheat, men cheat. Women tollerate it, men don't. Atleast that is what I have experienced. All my past relationships have had don't ask don't tell policies. Do I cheat? Of course! Do I tell her? 
roll.gif
. Cheating in a general aspect goes both ways, we all know what we are capable of- and the fact remains when you join a relationship- unless you getting married, it's bound to end somehow. So why not do my thing on the side? Aint no ring tan on my finger.

If you really had game you'd let her know from the jump that she can run the point, but she ain't replacin' the team.

grin.gif

But in all honesty, I don't see a point in entering a relationship with the intention of cheating. Or not even the intention of cheating, but knowing that if a situation ever arose that you'd take the opportunity to. No reason to string these girls along, homie. If one girl ain't with joinin' the team, she can sit the bench. If she ain't willing to do that, bet money one of her friends would.

Trust.

Oxy Moron much? A woman with morals is like a unicorn rocking a fitted cap with a hole on top- it sounds nice but good luck actually finding one.

As far as cheating goes. Women cheat, men cheat. Women tollerate it, men don't. Atleast that is what I have experienced. All my past relationships have had don't ask don't tell policies. Do I cheat? Of course! Do I tell her? 
roll.gif
. Cheating in a general aspect goes both ways, we all know what we are capable of- and the fact remains when you join a relationship- unless you getting married, it's bound to end somehow. So why not do my thing on the side? Aint no ring tan on my finger.

If you really had game you'd let her know from the jump that she can run the point, but she ain't replacin' the team.

grin.gif

But in all honesty, I don't see a point in entering a relationship with the intention of cheating. Or not even the intention of cheating, but knowing that if a situation ever arose that you'd take the opportunity to. No reason to string these girls along, homie. If one girl ain't with joinin' the team, she can sit the bench. If she ain't willing to do that, bet money one of her friends would.

Trust.

dear truthgetsbusy,

it seems like every guy i date or talk to i lose interest in. without fail, after i get to know them a little better or kiss them i am over it. this has been ... many guys for the past three years. even if they have feelings for me i just am not feeling it and usually friendzone them

what is my problem
frown.gif

love, coldhearted

dear truthgetsbusy,

it seems like every guy i date or talk to i lose interest in. without fail, after i get to know them a little better or kiss them i am over it. this has been ... many guys for the past three years. even if they have feelings for me i just am not feeling it and usually friendzone them

what is my problem
frown.gif

love, coldhearted

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

roll.gif

grin.gif

Trust.

? Cats not reading. Im not hiding nathing, im just not snitching on myself either. My girl is my "girl" cats aint formally asking females out @ my age. If we kick it then we kick it. If she asks about the relationship i tell her im smashing on the side. Simple as that. I aint coming out from jump snitching on myself saying
"Yo we cool-but I'm piping on the side"- If she asks im spittin truth- just 9 times out of ten, they aint asking.  

It goes both ways. She can do her all she want. Sharing is caring
glasses.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

Trust.

? Cats not reading. Im not hiding nathing, im just not snitching on myself either. My girl is my "girl" cats aint formally asking females out @ my age. If we kick it then we kick it. If she asks about the relationship i tell her im smashing on the side. Simple as that. I aint coming out from jump snitching on myself saying
"Yo we cool-but I'm piping on the side"- If she asks im spittin truth- just 9 times out of ten, they aint asking.  

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

dear truthgetsbusy,

what is my problem
frown.gif

love, coldhearted

Sounds like you enjoy the thrill of the chase...thats usually something men suffer from.  There were times just knowing I could smash was good enough for me then I'd lose interest.  But for a young lady you also have more feelings involved.  Do you think about having this perfect relationship with a knight in shining armour? If the answer is yes....then guess what theres nothing wrong with that.  You just gotta keep looking but still be reasonable.  There is no perfect man, but there can be a great match for you. 

On the otherhand maybe you're just dating lames. Its possible. Dont look for love, let it find you.

dear truthgetsbusy,

what is my problem
frown.gif

love, coldhearted

Sounds like you enjoy the thrill of the chase...thats usually something men suffer from.  There were times just knowing I could smash was good enough for me then I'd lose interest.  But for a young lady you also have more feelings involved.  Do you think about having this perfect relationship with a knight in shining armour? If the answer is yes....then guess what theres nothing wrong with that.  You just gotta keep looking but still be reasonable.  There is no perfect man, but there can be a great match for you. 

On the otherhand maybe you're just dating lames. Its possible. Dont look for love, let it find you.

dear truthgetsbusy,

what is my problem
frown.gif

love, coldhearted
we;re VERY low on last.fm
frown.gif

dear truthgetsbusy,

what is my problem
frown.gif

love, coldhearted
we;re VERY low on last.fm
frown.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

Trust.

glasses.gif

oh, disregard my post then, homie.

go head.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

Trust.

glasses.gif

oh, disregard my post then, homie.

go head.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RAWse

Leading a girl on, just to smash...

Yay or Nay?

Do you but don't be surprised by what you get. Good or bad.
What do you mean by that...

If shorty starts to bug out on you after she finds out you lied you have no one to blame but yourself. If all you want to do is smash let it be known. She has the option to stay or keep it movin.

I say Nay for this one.
Keep it real from the jump it makes these types of arrangements as simple as they can be.

Theres more than enough females out there willin to throw it on you without you having to lie to them.
More times than not, the drama is not worth the nut.

Bolded for truth..

A Question for u ladies... do you girls catch feelings easily when u and another dude are talking on the phone?

Leading a girl on, just to smash...

Yay or Nay?

Do you but don't be surprised by what you get. Good or bad.
What do you mean by that...

If shorty starts to bug out on you after she finds out you lied you have no one to blame but yourself. If all you want to do is smash let it be known. She has the option to stay or keep it movin.

I say Nay for this one.
Keep it real from the jump it makes these types of arrangements as simple as they can be.

Theres more than enough females out there willin to throw it on you without you having to lie to them.
More times than not, the drama is not worth the nut.

Bolded for truth..

A Question for u ladies... do you girls catch feelings easily when u and another dude are talking on the phone?

Bolded for truth..

talking for a few hours? a few months? i'm not sure what you're asking

Bolded for truth..

talking for a few hours? a few months? i'm not sure what you're asking

At the end of the day you can't love anything or anyone without loving yourself. When you love yourself your standards automatically climb and dealing with birds and scat is outta the question. Most of us in here are under 27. People are figuring themselves out and tryna get a hold on being an "adult" and its freedoms. Its the exploration phase. Your gonna cheat get cheated on get bored etc. You can't trust anyone as we all know. You can't be cynical about women or men you just have to charge your experience to the game. There are billions of people on this planet just because in your little bubble of existence everyone is trifling doesn't mean you can't travel and meet people on a completely different paradigm.

At the end of the day you can't love anything or anyone without loving yourself. When you love yourself your standards automatically climb and dealing with birds and scat is outta the question. Most of us in here are under 27. People are figuring themselves out and tryna get a hold on being an "adult" and its freedoms. Its the exploration phase. Your gonna cheat get cheated on get bored etc. You can't trust anyone as we all know. You can't be cynical about women or men you just have to charge your experience to the game. There are billions of people on this planet just because in your little bubble of existence everyone is trifling doesn't mean you can't travel and meet people on a completely different paradigm.

Back
Top Bottom