Trying to pursue a career in modeling..Advice?

I'll give you some straight forward advice.

Stop asking other people what they think. You want to know what an agent thinks of your look and if they think its marketable. You are going to run into a lotof different opinions and one agency might say youre not marketable while another is begging to sign you. The only way you will find out is to get some photossent out.

Do some research on how to submit to agencies and do some research on some agencies that are local to you. You can never have too much information and you wantto have a good idea of who you will be signing a contract with. Also remember, legit agencies work on talent commission they do not have any fees.

Good luck, its the start of a long process and struggle but if its something you are serious about its a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

username enyceking said he modeled before from what i recall

i actually plan to do some fitness modelling by the age of 25

Thanks, do you know how your going to go about with the fitness modeling? I mean how are you going to get started?

its not hard dude.
go to an agency. stuff your face in a yellow pages and find a few. or even online
then get under the desk and create a future for yourself

laugh.gif
^

Originally Posted by calibeebee

l_c4e4fa569cca495bb46f2d23e7d7fd4c.jpg

Is this La Tigra, Magnum, or Blue Steel?

you can model for a depression mag. your face looks like you havent had a date in years

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

I CANT BREATHE ICB ICB ICB ICB THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD FORREAL THO WOW

A mix between Smart Guy and the dude who looks like the alien face.. the really dark skinned dude.. I know someone has that picture somewhere

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Is this La Tigra, Magnum, or Blue Steel?

you can model for a depression mag. your face looks like you havent had a date in years
lmao word to Zoolander... go look up Brian Pumper from your pic I think you guys will get along well...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

username enyceking said he modeled before from what i recall

i actually plan to do some fitness modelling by the age of 25

me too, coincidentally enough. Thats if my endeavors in professional MMA dont work out.

Id actually love to be on that show 'Work Out' so i can bang all the hot female trainers

I feel like your picture is gonna pop out of my screen and try to french kiss me, im scared now

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

its not hard dude.
go to an agency. stuff your face in a yellow pages and find a few. or even online
then get under the desk and create a future for yourself

laugh.gif
sounds like a twisted version of the everest guy. "its YOURfuture!"

Had somebody with modeling experience come through and gave me a PM. Major props to him

If anybody has any other advice/experience I'd appreciate it if I can get a PM. I'm done posting here, thanks for all the serious replies
smile.gif

I did some athletic modeling and I'm not that good looking. Move to L.A. and its easy money.

Back
Top Bottom