Trying to pursue a career in modeling..Advice?

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

You didn't think dudes would clown?
Naw like I said 90% of the dudes would clown. I'm over here
roll.gif
too. I did get two serious PMs though which is what I was looking for.

You don't have to be super handsome to be a model, because sometimes, local places will need someone. Or a movie extra or something.

So yeah man, give it a shot!

you have to at least be 6'2

also you have to be ripped 6 pack is a definite. if you don't have one, chances are you're out of luck.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

also you have to be ripped 6 pack is a definite. if you don't have one, chances are you're out of luck.
no, you dont.
most models are probably an average height of 5`11. everything else can be fixed in photoshop.

the 6 pack is a toss-up. depends on the field.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

no, you dont.
most models are probably an average height of 5`11. everything else can be fixed in photoshop.

I work at a modeling agency
indifferent.gif

i read the title and thought to myself if this is a dude posting NT is going to kill these thread and sure enough
roll.gif

no, you dont.

indifferent.gif
then you should know that being atleast 6'2 is a lie.

no, you dont.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Snoopee
roll.gif

but really height and your body has a lot to do with it....

i did some modeling when i was 12-15
ohwell.gif

it was cool but a lot of sitting around and not much money...if you start doin big ad's you need a agent...after taxes/agent you make half of what youreally earned.

no, you dont.

indifferent.gif
then you should know that being atleast 6'2 is a lie.
laugh.gif
this kid is out of his mind. I'm done.

-smile

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

ha ha ha ha this thread is comedy...how about if your asian...not a lot of tall asian...
not alot of Asian models in the U.S. now are there

you can be a model. thats why they have photoshop, magic wand this and that, liquify, vanishing point, clone stamp, healing brush here and there, and after 96hours of photoshop work your pics should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom